Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

tridolons need a huge change

ariivanasan

and again 

On 2018-12-28 at 4:06 AM, (XB1)Erudite God said:

What are you talking about? You don't need to be a "top tier" player to hunt Eidolons. Are you seriously upset that the game has some slightly challenging content?

its NOT top tier and NOT challenging. its just boring. and this is need to change. 

Am 28.12.2018 um 17:49 schrieb (PS4)Kamranos:

Did you even bother to read my entire comment or did you simply stop at that sentence and fly off the handle?

the Eidolon Hunt isn’t even a challenge for a task based squad or even a pair of players who know what they are doing. For someone who has just been given a Mote Amp and unlocked Focus, it can be extremely frustrating due to the complete lack of information outside of the wiki. Players should not be required to “look it up online” just because the game itself fails to properly instruct. Lowering the main Teralyst from 50 to 35 would help those with the junk you start with. More importantly, adding actual information when approaching them would help tremendously. Onko is cryptic enough as it is, new players shouldn’t need to solve the alphabet soup of his dialogue just to know what to do.

You do not grind with a mote amp on and Eidolon. You level it on regular mobs and you kill vomvalyst to get your sentient cores. Like we all did before Eidolons got released.
Then you can figure out a beginner amp and so on.

But I agree that the game should tell you that certain equip on you might not be good enough to take them down, specially when it get to your amp. In the other hand you should maybe scan that huge opponent and read about it on the codex.

They’re actually fine. 

I am in no way a meta player- definitely casual. I don’t cap more than one tridolon a night, but it’s because I simply don’t want to.

I enjoy fighting them as is, and it’s not that hard. I run as a healing Trin and I enjoy keeping those lures alive so my team can shoot or do what they need.

The only thing that aggravates me, is the stinky boi (Hydrolyst) CONSTANTLY is throwing off those mag procs. I mean like five every minute.

Even standing in oberon’s hollowed ground doesn’t help.

But I digress.

I think they should stay as is. I really think they’re enjoyable and always feel accomplished when I see those nice arcanes lol.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb (PS4)jaegerbombtastic:

They’re actually fine. 

I am in no way a meta player- definitely casual. I don’t cap more than one tridolon a night, but it’s because I simply don’t want to.

I enjoy fighting them as is, and it’s not that hard. I run as a healing Trin and I enjoy keeping those lures alive so my team can shoot or do what they need.

The only thing that aggravates me, is the stinky boi (Hydrolyst) CONSTANTLY is throwing off those mag procs. I mean like five every minute.

Even standing in oberon’s hollowed ground doesn’t help.

But I digress.

I think they should stay as is. I really think they’re enjoyable and always feel accomplished when I see those nice arcanes lol.

I agree that certain warframe skills should stop those debuffs. In fact, Oberon and Harrow blocks the mag proc.
And these green bubbles of doom can be shot too.

i forgot ivara has a mod that makes her stealth quiver an anti debuff tool too.

Edited by Mest_Gryder