Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Upgrades

Netheroc

Wouldnt it be awesome to have a system for weapons, where you could trade XP points for upgrades like damage increase? That would reward you using your favorite weapon above the lvl 30 mark. And for me, if they reach lvl 30, i dont really want to play them anymore cause there is no purpose... outside of high endless defense and such.

Being rewarded for using weapons past 30 would be kinda neat, however, I think it would break the game's difficulty.  The weapons would become way to good.  But after all, once you hit mastery 7 then you can use your good weapons forever.  You never need mastery after that.  I know this had been said before, but I think polarizing and re-ranking should yield mastery.  You're putting it work, what does it matter if it's a completely new piece of equipment?

They just have to adjust the ratios... i dont see how 5 more dmg would kill the balance of lets say a LP...

There are already really really good weapons *sidelook on acrid and flux* y not give the not so good weapons a chance?

Edited by Netheroc

They just have to adjust the ratios... i dont see how 5 more dmg would kill the balance of lets say a LP...

There are already really really good weapons *sidelook on acrid and flux* y not give the not so good weapons a chance?

I would rather they just let you dump affinity you can not use on your weapon to level up currently equipped mods. Even if it was just a trickle amount of contribution to level up something like an equipped serration card it would be a use for that wasted affinity.  

I run into the problem of feeling guilty for not using a forma or finding a new weapon to level because of the wasted affinity.

I would rather they just let you dump affinity you can not use on your weapon to level up currently equipped mods. Even if it was just a trickle amount of contribution to level up something like an equipped serration card it would be a use for that wasted affinity.  

I run into the problem of feeling guilty for not using a forma or finding a new weapon to level because of the wasted affinity.

Thats exactly my problem! I just hate it even if i love my dread to death i dont want to use it cause that issue is cockblocking me...

A large portion of the weapons in game are already so strong that there isn't any non trivial content left in the game.  Do we really need to amp up our power before they put some form of challenging end game in?  I get the appeal of letting you earn something with a weapon after maxing it, but I don't think it is worth trivializing gameplay further.

Like i say, its all a question of the ratios... even if its only 1 damage or 1% crit chance for 100k affinity.. atleast you can DO something with all that leftover affinity.... My Ash has 10 million affinity for NOTHING.

My frost prime has 43million exp and my Hek has 5.5million. I have wasted a lot of affinity and that why is why I wouldn't mind a use for it.

Edited by LazyKnight