Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did something change?

ThumpumGood

Last night (12/01/18) a friend and I ran a rescue mission. We rescued the prisoner, execution sequence was not triggered and the wardens were all killed in a 25+ lv mission. Which, according to the wiki, means a Cosmic Specter BP. We didnt get any Specter BP. Has the drop requirements changed? Is it now a % drop instead of an actions completed drop? I looked for changes in the notes and saw none so Im wondering if I missed something somewhere. TIA

If part of a Sortie it an Alert, they do not drop for doing the actions to warrant a Spectre reward.

It is kind of like doing an Alert for the Spy missions and only get the reward with no givings for the Spy hacks. On those missions, someone is keeping the Spy loot for themselves. So I attempt to avoid those unless they are the Synthula as getting 5 is better than 1 plus two Reflex Guards (does that happen to anyone else besides me?).

Some Alerts are not worth doing....but I do wish Mobile Def would step up it's reward game. 3 things protected should be the same as 3 things hacked. 

Play on

8 minutes ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

If part of a Sortie it an Alert, they do not drop for doing the actions to warrant a Spectre reward.

It is kind of like doing an Alert for the Spy missions and only get the reward with no givings for the Spy hacks. On those missions, someone is keeping the Spy loot for themselves. So I attempt to avoid those unless they are the Synthula as getting 5 is better than 1 plus two Reflex Guards (does that happen to anyone else besides me?).

Some Alerts are not worth doing....but I do wish Mobile Def would step up it's reward game. 3 things protected should be the same as 3 things hacked. 

Play on

AH! Alert! that's it... thank you... I DID miss something