Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not being able to get Primed Sure Footed due to recent login reward Changes ??

-TSA-Vendetta

Before the recent Login Reward Changes you were able to get Primed Sure Footed on the 900th day to my knowledge, but now you get the choice of a prime mod every 200 days, the only Primed mod im missing is primed sure footed but im at day 870 currently and as far as i know at 1000 which would be the next time i can get a primed mod i will get the armor set and at 900 i will get another weapon, but i already have every special weapon in the game so what do i get at day 900? and when do i get the primed mod im missing ?

Either you'll get it on 900 (I'm not sure but I think DE said for ppl in the median position of login days they will retain their current login path till day 1000) or worst case scenario day 1200 (highly doubt that one tho)

Edited by EDM774

Am 3.12.2018 um 15:34 schrieb EDM774:

Either you'll get it on 900 (I'm not sure but I think DE said for ppl in the median position of login days they will retain their current login path till day 1000) or worst case scenario day 1200 (highly doubt that one tho)

1200 is not possible as they stated after 1000 you will get evergreen rewards like rivens and kuva

14 minutes ago, -TSA-Vendetta said:

push

I would like to suggest you just wait until day 900 - there is no weapon for that slot (only four). So you may well still get it at 900.

• 800 gives a Lodestar item. It cannot give the primed mod. You should get the primed mod at 900.
  • Source - just look at the Wiki (or update 23.10)
Edited by krc473
Added a source