Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please let me fuse my two Vasto Rivens into an AkVasto Riven

(XBOX)Erudite Prime

I kinda agree to be honest. One of my issues with the current system is how the different variants dilute the pool of unveiled rivens. It’d be neat if you could just equip a Vasto riven on any variant or family member and just have the stats change according to each weapon’s disposition. 

Edited by OmegaZero633

Adding to @OmegaZero633, why not have dual variants have each their own modding slots? Imagine the possibilities! Two different vasto rivens on one akvasto! You would have an excuse other than double magazine capacity, higher recoil and reload time to use it. With the upcoming Damage/Melee rework it would work better for the -new- Condition Overload! Of course, this can go wrong in so many ways. A tenno can only dream.

4 hours ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

But akvasto is simply not worth any effort. It just isn't that good.

its good with a riven, but the fact that warframe is a game where u usually deal with a group of enemies, it loses in efficiency to kill multiple enemies due to it being semiauto with limited mag clip and single target only, thus losing in dps against other secondaries like atomos, staticor, pyrana prime, etc

So yea it isnt great lol

Edited by (PS4)AZN_RH