Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

AleqThunder

1 hour ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Around 90% F2P games playerbase are not willing to spend money, their purpose in game is to attract and hold players willing to pay (whales and new players preferably) big game as long as possible. If this “I’m watching you” trend, closely followed by “Goto Solo”, will continue and grow, WF will, soon or later, hit the scenario you mentioned because company must compensate money loss. That’s what I don’t want, I can bet that you also, to see it will happen.

Read here...

4 hours ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Around 90% F2P games playerbase are not willing to spend money, their purpose in game is to attract and hold players willing to pay (whales and new players preferably) big game as long as possible. If this “I’m watching you” trend, closely followed by “Goto Solo”, will continue and grow, WF will, soon or later, hit the scenario you mentioned because company must compensate money loss. That’s what I don’t want, I can bet that you also, to see it will happen.

And turn it into that FTP game I mentioned earlier? Retention is what every studio wants to do, but if you hang on to "vets" too long....

https://investorplace.com/2018/12/fortnite-has-damaged-activision-stock/

(No kidding. Mobile is where it's at now, and the "vets" feedback on Diablo, shows exactly why you CAN'T KEEP "end-game" players without pigeonholing a franchise to DIE on the vine. PCs will not continue being the platform of the masses to play on, especially when smartphones and tablets will be the alternative without the cord, too. Next year we'll be seeing flip screen smartphones that doubles screen sizes. I'm just waiting on the rollup monitor so to get full HD resolution anyhere. Not be forced to babysit a computer due to all the wiring, and paying for 800+watt waste of energy, too).

Well as somebody who has reported like a dozen AFKers/Leechers, it does become an intolerable pain to have to deal with EVERY... SINGLE... TIME...

Eventually people get tired and will report the moment someone walks off. I mostly give people warnings but they just talk trash and call my bluff. So, 🤷🏻‍♂️.

I even made a post about it counting as AFK and no rewards if players don’t reach the ring within a certain time period based on distance from one stage to the next. Some tried giving me the “What if their noobs” excuse and my answer was simply “get better”. We should not be forced to carry nor should we have to do everything solo and boring. For so many people to preach about fun, they don’t seem to have any fun ideas or suggestions. 

I’ve had people try to give me that excuse about having to use the bathroom but unless you’re telling me that you bring your controller and your tv into your bathroom, I’m not buying it. I use a disarming Loki for the most part and I’ve switch teleported these AFKers to the objective just for them to run back to their corner. I’ve brought a Nezha who did nothing but mined and not engage, into the bounty stage just for him to run back out until I threatened to report him. Then he called me a try hard? It’s not like I’m using my archwings to travel 200 meters. This dude was not contributing at all. So calling everybody else a try hard because he chooses to be lazy. Yeah makes total sense(sarcasm). 

Eventually I got tired of trying. Now if I see somebody running off somewhere else during bounties or hiding during other missions, they are being reported, AFTER being warned. Don’t do public missions if your not going to engage. And if you’re too weak or inexperienced then go to recruit and ask to be carried.

Fortuna is coming in like 7 hours and I’m not going to tolerate AFKers nor am I going to play solo because of selfish players. If they don’t engage in the bounties, nor take my warnings seriously. Then they will be reported. And if they trash talk they will be reported for that too. I’m done with the disrespect and respect is what DE wants from us. 

I’m just explaining how people feel about AFKers these days. They are tired of the carrying, the disrespect, the boredom of doing everything by themselves, and the lack of understanding and support from the forums. So from now, we will report instead.

Some may have tolerance in the negatives if they don’t give you time to even move before reporting. But those people probably aren’t just tired of the problem. They are sick of it. 

And telling them to play solo, is just another selfish and lazy response/suggestion. And forcing them to spend hours recruiting for a simple missions is wrong too. I shouldn’t have to explain the morality of why that is but some people just don’t care about anybody else but themselves. If you like to carry, good for you. Other people don’t. 

Btw I’m not attacking the OP. When I say “you” I mean in general. I’m just explaining why people are intolerant of AFK. Imagine if you had a real job and you did most if not all of the work for everybody else to get paid. I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t like it. Being used and abused. And everybody else tell you to “suck it up”. Eventually you will start going to the boss(DE) and report the incidents and have those people fired(banned). 

Game or life, the feelings are the same. 

On 2018-12-05 at 8:32 AM, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Ehh, your issue is like 50/50. Generally the rule is if you queue up for bounties, you do the bounty.

If you found a mineral/gem vein on the way to the next bounty stage it'd be one thing to mine that, but if you go clear out to left field that's where people start getting upset.

Basically this. This is irritating.