Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Newb here love the game btw

(XBOX)Gus Meliodas

Question

8 answers to this question

Uhh I dont know offhand what exactly is in that so im just giving you generalized info....

If you go into your arsenal and goto your warframe and then into attachments, thats your armor pieces....

arsenal - warframe - syndanas = "capes" 

For weapon skins you go into arsenal, click on your weapon, and then goto appearence.....  just having the skin from the pack might night grant that actual weapon that uses the skin.....??(maybe?)

Sugatra are melee weapon attachments so that would be arsenal - melee weapon - attachments...  

Anyways, hope that helps you find the stuff....  (you dont get a "box" that you unpack... everything you baught is just automatically where its suppose to be in relation to where you use them.  If you baught the pack while you were still in-game, you may want to log off and then log back on again =P  )

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN

On 2018-12-05 at 12:37 AM, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

Uhh I dont know offhand what exactly is in that so im just giving you generalized info....

If you go into your arsenal and goto your warframe and then into attachments, thats your armor pieces....

For weapon skins you go into arsenal, click on your weapon, and then goto appearence.....  just having the skin from the pack might night grant that actual weapon that uses the skin.....??(maybe?)

Sugatra are melee weapon attachments so that would be arsenal - melee weapon - attachments...  

Anyways, hope that helps you find the stuff....  (you dont get a "box" that you unpack... everything you baught is just automatically where its suppose to be in relation to where you use them.  If you baught the pack while you were still in-game, you may want to log off and then log back on again =P  )

Tnx for the info ign ! Still not see it on my attachments or my inventory 😢😢😢 but is ok game like this one requires a lot of game time and is ok I know it will take some time to figure everything out !! I hope u can get your help every now and then dont worry I'm not a noob noob I played games like this one before and I'm not a needy teen or kid !!!! Tnx bro !!!

13 hours ago, (XB1)Gus Meliodas said:

Tnx for the info ign ! Still not see it on my attachments or my inventory 😢😢😢 but is ok game like this one requires a lot of game time and is ok I know it will take some time to figure everything out !! I hope u can get your help every now and then dont worry I'm not a noob noob I played games like this one before and I'm not a needy teen or kid !!!! Tnx bro !!!

You are not a "noob noob" but you actualy are one. Before you buy a pack of skins ta the verry least check if you have anything to use them and verry sure the game actualy warns you ,when you want to buy the skin,that you don't have the respective frame or weapon.

21 hours ago, (XB1)Cotton Tail said:

The pack skin is for the Valkyr frame (also works on Valkyr Prime) so you should be able to equip it on either of those frames...select frame in arsenal, press X then you should see a "skin" option.

Hope this helps..good luck Tenno!

11 hours ago, Nephalem said:

You are not a "noob noob" but you actualy are one. Before you buy a pack of skins ta the verry least check if you have anything to use them and verry sure the game actualy warns you ,when you want to buy the skin,that you don't have the respective frame or weapon.

Tnx much appreciated! I see what u mean and working on it !! U guys rock hey I've been plauong for the first time ever for like 2 days I think lol cut me some slack !! Lol !!

On 2018-12-09 at 4:33 AM, (XB1)Cotton Tail said:

No problem - look out for me in game and we can run some missions if you like

On 2018-12-09 at 4:33 AM, (XB1)Cotton Tail said:

No problem - look out for me in game and we can run some missions if you like

Tnx cotton tail ! I will be in the look out !!

On 2018-12-07 at 8:51 PM, (XB1)Cotton Tail said:

The pack skin is for the Valkyr frame (also works on Valkyr Prime) so you should be able to equip it on either of those frames...select frame in arsenal, press X then you should see a "skin" option.

Hope this helps..good luck Tenno!

On 2018-12-08 at 7:38 AM, Nephalem said:

Tnx much appreciated! I see what u mean and working on it !! U guys rock hey I've been plauong for the first time ever for like 2 days I think lol cut me some slack !! Lol !!