Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want a Slug Pump Action Shotgun.

Lancars

Astilla mixed with Corinth.

Corinth doesn't feel heavy hitting on its primary fire and the secondary fire duds if it hits a wall or something and Astilla burns its magazine to fast.

I just want a shell fed shotgun that fires slugs without any extra gimmicks attached to it. Corinth and Strun are the only weapons with single bullet reloads that can be interupted and i wish they had more of those. Magazines can easily get borked even when you slapped a new one in only to get knocked over by something and magically your magazine is empty cause it didn't go through the whole things.

I don't this won't happen but i just wanna... whats the word thats like venting but not angry just getting it out there?

1 hour ago, Lancars said:

Magazines can easily get borked even when you slapped a new one in only to get knocked over by something and magically your magazine is empty cause it didn't go through the whole things.

i just want reloads to resume where u left off. especially if u break a reload half way to quickly melee an enemy that popped out of nowhere. why punish us for reacting to a threat?

Edited by Ragingwasabi

15 minutes ago, Ragingwasabi said:

i just want reloads to resume where u left off. especially if u break a reload half way to quickly melee an enemy that popped out of nowhere. why punish us for reacting to a threat?

Well with the Corinth and Strun reloads you can stop mid reload to melee something and you have some shells in the rube ready to go. That's what i like about that style of reloading. It's fluid and not having magical empty magazines because you interrupted the moment you where suppose to pull back on the bolt or something.

To many times i've had that happen where the reload circle is almost complete and i have to roll out of the way or hit something or risk death.

2 minutes ago, Lancars said:

Well with the Corinth and Strun reloads you can stop mid reload to melee something and you have some shells in the rube ready to go. That's what i like about that style of reloading. It's fluid and not having magical empty magazines because you interrupted the moment you where suppose to pull back on the bolt or something.

To many times i've had that happen where the reload circle is almost complete and i have to roll out of the way or hit something or risk death.

i know that. im talking about magazine fed weapons