Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When support will answer my ticket?

Nicolas_Original

Question

6 answers to this question

Well, I had 2 tickets going on, one was answered 9 days ago and had been open for 6 days until resolved. The last one, however haven't been answered since 18 days ago. I'm still waiting on that one. 

What I can tell from previous tickets thats been made months ago, have been answered the day after or 3-4 days after.

Solely depends on your issue, but I guess they don't take reporting a high priority anyway. Because my oldest ticket now was made days before this second ticket I had. I expected to get response on the older ticket soon after but nope.

Keep in mind you should not send in multiple tickets about the same issue to them. That will only slow it down even more. You can only wait or find a solution on your own.

17 minutes ago, Mabitude said:

Well, I had 2 tickets going on, one was answered 9 days ago and had been open for 6 days until resolved. The last one, however haven't been answered since 18 days ago. I'm still waiting on that one. 

What I can tell from previous tickets thats been made months ago, have been answered the day after or 3-4 days after.

Solely depends on your issue, but I guess they don't take reporting a high priority anyway. Because my oldest ticket now was made days before this second ticket I had. I expected to get response on the older ticket soon after but nope.

Keep in mind you should not send in multiple tickets about the same issue to them. That will only slow it down even more. You can only wait or find a solution on your own.

Ok, thanks!