The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.8.5

[DE]Rebecca

Sick of the DE worship here, it's not fixed and things got worse...come on people, hold them accountable!

If i were their boss i would be firing the amateur programers, this reminds me of the gearbox and op productions screw ups.

You need to fix the problems you have in game before you release more crap, we are getting a snowball of crash and burns,

It seems the devs are getting lazy compared to the devs of years past and i can say this cause i have been playing games sense 1979.

Now let the neo maxi zoom dweebies reply...cause you can't help yourself like no one is allowed to vent.

After Login no Sound.

Pls fix it =)

U9.8.5 patch fixed mine, adjusted Volume 100%, was set to (0) before.

- Fixed master volume resetting to 100% when launching game (If you hear nothing, go into your settings screen and adjust master volume).

Edited by Bladereap3r

Is anyone tracking how their Dual-Core CPU's are fairing in any MS or 3rd party Resrouce Monitor for CPU Core load/s?  This game engine is notorious for using a single core more than the others. I can attest to it. Over the past several months, my Quad AMD 965 BE has always shown one of the cores using 50% - 90%+ of its load focused on Warframe.exe/Warframe.x64.exe.  I am literally running th game now just to prove that one of my 4 cores is sitting at 40-50% load, while the other 3 are comfortable at 15-20%.

As for this Mod Screen issue showing All the currently used mods::

Having the same problem

I just select the Current mods installed icon in the Mods section and go from there, but it is annoying tbh.

game still crashes after the previous hotfix as well, not to say this hotfix too!

my whole PC rebooted itself,  and the narration it says was blue screen... only happens when i play warframe =/

Edited by 4shae

Two questions:

1. Will I get beck my gear which I have bought in huge amount as it was last chance? It disappeared after previous hotfix.

2. Whats going out with the sound? There's no sound for me at all, only half a second when I'm logging in is ok. My main volume slider is ok, I was messing with settings, sliders etc and nothing helps.

Well, I think this fixed most problems I had that were caused by the previous patches, so thanks for tracking down the problem(s) and fixing it / them. The game doesn't seem to freeze anymore, although I still saw a few players disconnect out of nowhere, causing host migration, which now doesn't seem to cause any weird bugs anymore, so there's that. I did a few Mobile Defense missions and while they're sometimes laggy (probably just the connection to the host), there wasn't any invisible enemies bug. The normal Defense mission are fine as well. Did some other missions too and didn't encounter any weird bugs so far. Now this patch still broke something, although it's not a big deal for me. It was supposed to fix the missing consumables for people, but I didn't have that bug before. I do now however, so you might still want to look into that.

Well at first thank you for fixing :) (although i didn't have any hosting problems)

but now i'm getting frequently stuck in Arsenal Customizing my Warframe Colors - have to quit and restart Warframe completely (including killing the .exe in Taskmanager)

Sorry for my english I'm german ^^'