Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drops

(XBOX)Rain334

It's a very buggy system, most of the tips people give you are just speculation.  People have gone through all the hoops, linking, unlinking, relinking, only one stream, not muted, keep the window in the foreground, none of it matters.  Twitch says it's DE's fault, DE says it's the user's fault, blah blah blah blah.

The drops may not be that good overall, only something like 0.02% of people will get the top tier stuff, and most of us will get endless credits and fireworks, but at least getting something means that the system is functioning.  Getting nothing for doing what you're supposed to is just frustrating.

On 2018-12-13 at 12:36 PM, Dabnician said:

one streamers bot said if you mute your audio it doesn't count as watching. Check that, id suggest that sharksy streamer as they use streamelements which has a !watchtime command so you can see how long youve been watching them.

I can confirm that this is not true. Plenty of drops while audio has been muted...

When it actually works, I can get drops with audio off. That's when it works though. If it doesn't work, the only thing you can do is keep re-linking. That's all DE's support will tell you to do anyway - they're pretty useless when it comes to preventing the issue from repeating itself.

14 hours ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

So you have to depend on RNG to benefit from a drop system that uses RNG rewards.

when it works you get 1 drop an hour as long as you are "watching" a stream that is linked to warframe.  I left the stream being watched on a terminal server and i would continue to get drops the entire time i had the stream up.

What you get is up to RNG