Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there ever some in-game events in Warframe?

spyroxion

Good evening Tenno,

since I am playing this game with breaks (play, stop, play, stop) with breaks being up to a year or so with having over 300hrs (or 200hr, steam and in-game timers are different) gameplay time I've noticed that I never came across some kind of event that would involve some gameplay benefits, like for example 2x credit drop and / or affinity for couple of hours / days / weeks. Or collect certain event drops and exchange them for something, or special event mobs / bosses with special loot or whatever kind of event that is typical for online games. 

Event like we have now, to make gifts, doesn't really count for my question because it doesn't involve any gameplay in it (unless you farm plat to gift things, but that's indirectly connected to the event).

So is there any this type of events going on in Warframe or nah?

1 minute ago, spyroxion said:

Good evening Tenno,

since I am playing this game with breaks (play, stop, play, stop) with breaks being up to a year or so with having over 300hrs (or 200hr, steam and in-game timers are different) gameplay time I've noticed that I never came across some kind of event that would involve some gameplay benefits, like for example 2x credit drop and / or affinity for couple of hours / days / weeks. Or collect certain event drops and exchange them for something, or special event mobs / bosses with special loot or whatever kind of event that is typical for online games. 

Event like we have now, to make gifts, doesn't really count for my question because it doesn't involve any gameplay in it (unless you farm plat to gift things, but that's indirectly connected to the event).

So is there any this type of events going on in Warframe or nah?

There are many community events. There is one going on right now on the Plains of Eidolon which gives several special rewards.

Check under the "Events" tab in Navigation to see any ongoing events.

3 minutes ago, Sitchrea said:

There are many community events. There is one going on right now on the Plains of Eidolon which gives several special rewards.

Check under the "Events" tab in Navigation to see any ongoing events.

So those events are the only ones we get basically?

1 minute ago, spyroxion said:

So those events are the only ones we get basically?

I don't see your question. What do you mean types?

We have double credit and affinity weekends, community operations which change the world map and give exclusive gear, smaller, reoccurring events such as Ghouls and Plague Stars, and others.

6 minutes ago, Sitchrea said:

I don't see your question. What do you mean types?

We have double credit and affinity weekends, community operations which change the world map and give exclusive gear, smaller, reoccurring events such as Ghouls and Plague Stars, and others.

Ah, oke, gotcha! Thanks

There are very basic events nowadays.

In the past therre were also actual story-events were players had to work towardsa a common goal to finish the event. I believe the planet Ceres was only unlocked after all players gathered enough points together.

And then there was one, were the players were actually siding with either the the Grineer or the Corpus and they were working against each other.

These events were then developted into the cinematic quests.

But I kinda miss them.

On 2018-12-14 at 8:51 PM, Walkampf said:

There are very basic events nowadays.

In the past therre were also actual story-events were players had to work towardsa a common goal to finish the event. I believe the planet Ceres was only unlocked after all players gathered enough points together.

And then there was one, were the players were actually siding with either the the Grineer or the Corpus and they were working against each other.

These events were then developted into the cinematic quests.

But I kinda miss them.

Didn't notice your reply so replying a bit late.

But damn that sounds like a lot of fun! Wish they would do something like this more often!