Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Commodore Prime Suit Changes...

Agent40

Recently I noticed the changes on the Commodore Prime Suit with the gold chain being changed into a waistband and I'm curious to when this change when through. I hadn't noticed it before and It's kind of upsetting to see because it matched the suit where as now it doesn't at all. I don't know why this was done but in my opinion, It doesn't look nearly as good as it use to. For comparison here's a picture of before and after.
Before (couldn't find a picture of my own Operator so I used the advert one):

New:

As you can see, it isn't actually connected at all anymore and when the Operator is in battle stance, it becomes completely disconnected and phases through the rest of the body (in other words, I'm not completely sure if this is intended or not and needs to be reported/categorized differently). I don't understand why this was changed but it doesn't look good at all. Share your opinion if you agree or disagree.

Edited by Agent40Infinity

37 minutes ago, Agent40Infinity said:

should be fixed.

Its not. You have to remove the 'i.' in the links. *we can still view the images though, people just have to edit it the link themselves.

This is just DE ruining operator clothing. They tried to improve it, but ended up making most of them worse. I do not know if there will be a fix at all. Separating the cord was intended, I have no idea why that was logical.

• I really do not like it now. I purchased it based on how it was at the time. 
Edited by krc473