Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forced to wait 24 hours for network problems. MR 16 test.

Alpha-7

Question

Ok, so I was practicing the MR 16 test for 30 mins and then I was ready for the actual thing. Then when I click on the qualify button, nothing happens. So I wait for a while and then saw the "network not responding" message. Shrugged it off and waited some more. A few seconds later. I open my menu to check if I can go to the MR. 16 test, but now all it says is that I have to wait 24 hours to try again. I haven't even given it a shot and I feel so very displeased about it.

Has anyone had this error before and if possible can someone PLEASE tell me what to do cause I don't wanna wait for 24 hours with nothing else to do.

4 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, B0VB0 said:

Has anyone had this error before

Loads of people. Can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/search/

11 minutes ago, B0VB0 said:

can someone PLEASE tell me what to do

Sadly you only can wait.

Even if Support would do sth about you probably would have to wait for about 2-3 week until they get back to you

It's happened to me once.

21 minutes ago, B0VB0 said:

can someone PLEASE tell me what to do cause I don't wanna wait for 24 hours with nothing else to do.

That's the only thing you can do.
Nothing else to do though? I'm pretty sure there's loads of content in WF you can do...and you probably own different games to play, you're probably subbed to some youtube channels...etc 😉 

54 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Even if Support would do sth about you probably would have to wait for about 2-3 week until they get back to you

I won't say 2-3 weeks, they always answered in one or two days for me, but still, they can't solve it before the 24h already passed for sure