Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corinth build question

Doforcash

Question

5 answers to this question

Personally, I would replace Critical Deceleration with Seeking Fury.

The added reload speed is nice for popping in a few shells now and then during longer engagements and the added punch through let's you hit multiple targets for double or triple the damage per second.

This is one thing paper dps doesn't show and that's that hitting more enemies multiplies your damage too.

These are the three main Corinth builds I use:

CnI7UM0.jpg

https://imgur.com/CnI7UM0

Top is Primary Fire Vs Armor. Middle is Secondary Fire Vs Corpus, Bottom is Primary Fire Vs Infested though it can be changed to secondary fire as well. I like the Doom feel against Infested. Your Riven pretty much replaces Laser Sight on the Top build which is nice cuz I personally hate aiming a shotgun, it just feels wrong. It doesn't do a much for the secondary fire though. Corinth is a weird shotgun and I wish the stats on each firing method were a little closer in stats like Tiberon.

You can't go wrong with Punch-Through on the Riven for Corinth as it helps both Primary and Secondary fire. Damage and multishot obviously but you also really kinda need that 100% crit on primary to eat through armor with Hunter's Munitions which of course your build seems to be set for Primary so Yes, use Hunter's.