Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Want From Warframe?

Hmm...interesting.

13 minutes ago, BattleBunnyKai said:

Give me one ACTUAL example of purchaseable loot boxes. I’ll wait.

6 minutes ago, BattleBunnyKai said:

Ehhhhh. A slot machine with in game obtained currency maybe loot boxes are a little more than that I would say. But you are right there really are none.

You literally just made my my point, so I'm confused?

Rivens are not purchaseable or at least from DE themselves. From players yes , but they set the price so that’s already a losing fight most of the time. Rivens use ingame resources that were not purchased via a store so everyone who goes and gets this resource can participate to have a chance of giving a desired roll. Rolls on rivens can be different but everyone has different play styles so one might be the best for you but may be better for someone else. It’s a “End Game” activity anyway so you got time. It isn’t predatory. Even if it was you can blame players for that they dictate prices for those. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

I'd like to see the devs doing what they do now. Seeing how everything evolves and changes to become better is an awesome feeling. Seeing a game progress like that.

It still has the charm it had years ago but still improves. That is why I also love Warframe. I will call it out on it’s flaws but a lot of the game is Amazing specially when you look at its price tag.

I want it to stay the same as it was in the past. I want the focus shifted back to the frames and this games strengths. The quick and accessible corridor combat.

I don't wanna see doubling down on operator and archwing gimmicks. Nor am I interested in their open world design.

Lately it feels like GimmickFrame. The game play that brought us all here in the first place has taken a backseat to operator garbage, archwings and empty open zones with a time gated rep grind all intertwined. 

The problem is....DE doesn't know what they want this game to be. So asking the community is going to yield some pretty wildly different ideas.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

The price tag is a bit high for my taste, I rather have devs pay me to play the game..

Jokes aside, I've never played an ever evolving game like that, never. Especially with all the graphic updates, content, and game changing stuff (like literally the new movement system, which isn't new now but you get what I'm saying lol).. for me, I know it's a bit of a too heavy argument, but for me it's like seeing my own child grow up. lol ^^ 

I've been here a good amount and I just can't get tired of it.. I played some fallout here and there, but that's just because I love that franchise too. But not even that game evolved like Warframe did. It's amazing!

Throw a crap ton of mods into Fallout and it can be whatever you want it to be. Lol Yeah the game evolving is a very nice feature it’s the same thing over and over but somehow different. Ya kno’?

7 hours ago, BattleBunnyKai said:

Rivens are not purchaseable or at least from DE themselves. From players yes , but they set the price so that’s already a losing fight most of the time. Rivens use ingame resources that were not purchased via a store so everyone who goes and gets this resource can participate to have a chance of giving a desired roll. Rolls on rivens can be different but everyone has different play styles so one might be the best for you but may be better for someone else. It’s a “End Game” activity anyway so you got time. It isn’t predatory. Even if it was you can blame players for that they dictate prices for those. 

The one thing I blame DE is that riven has 5 layers of RNG,

1. Rewards sortie

2. Type of riven

3. What weapon

4. What stat you want

5. Negative or postive

In any case rivens are just implementation of RNG that is done wrongly, lootboox just have 1 layer of RNG that you have to deal with. But rivens? You have to worry 5 layers of RNG

When the riven gives that is complete BS like getting sweeper riven that ihas negative damage

35 minutes ago, Genesix6 said:

The one thing I blame DE is that riven has 5 layers of RNG,

1. Rewards sortie

2. Type of riven

3. What weapon

4. What stat you want

5. Negative or postive

In any case rivens are just implementation of RNG that is done wrongly, lootboox just have 1 layer of RNG that you have to deal with. But rivens? You have to worry 5 layers of RNG

When the riven gives that is complete BS like getting sweeper riven that ihas negative damage

I will admit 5 is a bit excessive. Should at least be able to at least combine 3-4 of them too chose a weapon you will use.

Enemies that can fight on par with us, and not in small, bite-sized quantities either. Missions filled with opponents from start to finish that make us work for our kills and constantly force us to utilize our mobility, not just to avoid damage but also to pursue and engage rather than generic, slow-moving, slug-like fodder that represents the overwhelming majority of the game’s enemies.

I’m so glad that for the first time in five years that Warframe is moving towards more hectic fighting with the alert system in Fortuna and a vastly improved enemy roster. Having multiple Hyenas, Jackals, Raptors and Kyta Raknoids bearing down on you during max alert as you bullet jump through an unrelenting hail of corpus laser fire and explosions, barely touching the ground throughout the whole engagement because the floor is literally covered in magnetic-laced electric webs - this is wonderful. 

More of this, please.

Don’t you dare take your foot off the gas now, DE. Do not underestimate the resilience of your player base.

Content that rewards effort over knowing which item is in which rotation slot.

9 hours ago, IIDMOII said:

I want it to stay the same as it was in the past. I want the focus shifted back to the frames and this games strengths. The quick and accessible corridor combat.

I don't wanna see doubling down on operator and archwing gimmicks. Nor am I interested in their open world design.

Lately it feels like GimmickFrame. The game play that brought us all here in the first place has taken a backseat to operator garbage, archwings and empty open zones with a time gated rep grind all intertwined. 

The problem is....DE doesn't know what they want this game to be. So asking the community is going to yield some pretty wildly different ideas.

Also this, I really like this.

Edited by DishSoap

1. Balance
  2. Functional, consistent, and documented game mechanics.
  3. a detailed and sustainably entertaining combat system supported by loot, rather than dependent upon loot to retain player interest.
  4. A fully-supported solo experience with adequate scaling for groups.
  5. Enemy factions which are noticeably distinct in terms of behavior and counter-play.

A 10 man squad raiding that requires coordinations between each other. This raid cannot be done alone in the sense that there will be no way for a skilled player with the best meta setup able to carry the squad.

All the content can be completed with 1 person having a meta setup. That includes tridolons.