Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanctuary Drop Rate

BangUrDeadTC

I've only got one from all the void runs I've done, but I've heard that some people got it from transmutation as well. If you have some rare mods to spare and don't mind using credits as well as being in a good mood :P Then it might be better to go for transmutation

this must just be one of the tuff ones to get a hold of then i was starting to think i was just farming the wrong keys or something LOL thanks for the help everyone 

if a dev pops in to see this post maybe just maybe some day this mod will get some love on its drop rate LOL ^_^

Edited by BangUrDeadTC

Umm, what. If you read the post, he was asking about the drop rate for Sanctuary and the guy who's post I quoted said that it was like 1%, but if it was you would theoretically only have to kill 100 enemies for it to drop.

Not exactly, you would have to take into account the chance of a mod dropping whatsoever, then from that chance take 1% out of it and you would have the percent that would give you the multiple of kills you would approximately need.

I've gotten two from void drops, but three from transmuting four rare mods together while farming nightmare for blaze.

I would personally recommend the transmuting way, if you don't mind farming nightmare for rare mod rewards to transmute.

Of course if you only wanted to know the drop chance, then my post was a complete useless waste of text.

so what's the drop rate for this mod like anyways ? i understand its found in the void the most any hints from a few people may help me out 

i was not to sure where to post this so ill try here LOL 

transmute rare mods, thats how i got mine, not warframe power mods, just any other rare mod

Found my Sanctuary from a treasure room in T3 Extermination.

It was that one plain room with a few containers between two lockers on the walls on the left and back sides of the room. There are 5 turrets in the middle that activate when you step on/near where the container is. No parkour needed.

I'd suggest learning how to unlock all the harder treasure rooms.

This is also a cool room, but I have yet to see it drop any mods:

Edited by Grascen