Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Electronica Or Metal Would Be Nice..

SynisterDoom

Right now all our music is that really nice japanese wardrum loop. i like it and all but it doesnt really hype me up. some metal or some dubstep or hardstyle or really anything along thoose lines would be nice. dont you guy's think? maybe a toggle switch in the user interface to let you pick which one? or maybe a wardrum/dubstep fusion kind of thing?

Like how Metal Gear Rising did with its sound track everything was metal/dubstep with some japanese classical music underotnes, it was really nice

Right now all our music is that really nice japanese wardrum loop. i like it and all but it doesnt really hype me up. some metal or some dubstep or hardstyle or really anything along thoose lines would be nice.

pls no.

and explain to me why you can't just mute the music and play dubstep/metal in the background?

Edited by Heroicleopard

Right now all our music is that really nice japanese wardrum loop. i like it and all but it doesnt really hype me up. some metal or some dubstep or hardstyle or really anything along thoose lines would be nice. dont you guy's think? maybe a toggle switch in the user interface to let you pick which one? or maybe a wardrum/dubstep fusion kind of thing?

Like how Metal Gear Rising did with its sound track everything was metal/dubstep with some japanese classical music underotnes, it was really nice

Keep your music preferences for yourself. If you listen to that crap, not everyone else listen it.

On the other hand, GTA radio style would be nice implemetation. Folder where i can insert my music and play it while in game. It could be run on local machine and have nothing with servers.

i actually play metal gear rising music in the background when i play haha. good for getting intense, but i don't think it'd fit this game as well.

to everyone else, why are you fighting about music choices? we all like different things period ._.

The music in this game is too bare bones to be enjoyable over 300+ hours.

Still I'd rather have them invest in better weapon and environmental soundeffects than in new music.

I prefer some Black Sun Empire in the background in the meantime. Check them out on Last FM, they are pretty good!

Keep your music preferences for yourself. If you listen to that crap, not everyone else listen it.

On the other hand, GTA radio style would be nice implemetation. Folder where i can insert my music and play it while in game. It could be run on local machine and have nothing with servers.

^

Sometimes Warframe tends to reduce my music/browser volume to 5.

Making it that way would solve a lot of personal issues.

I like this idea.

The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-

The problem with adding a radio feature is that cooking up a playlist on youtube or on whatever music playlist you can run in the background give you more choice and is a lot more efficient anyways.

All of those sliders that are in the options are there for the player to custom fits the game preferences to HIS liking.

I just listen to progressive rock and metal on an mp3 player, same as I do when I'm playing most MMOs.  DE doesn't need to spend their time and resources adding more music or music features when players can already listen to whatever they want via other apps.

This question has come up quite a lot, actually, and it seems like 90% of the community agrees that you should just use an alternate source for music. Thereby preserving the music preferences of each person while letting DE focus on more important things.