Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Question and three variants

Greekyi2

If you would play a game from one listed below which theme would you choose:

Japanese themed game were you're ultimate mission will consist on killing the emperor.

You were born in a small and poor village but due to war your family was killed and now you are alone in the world. One day you go in a big city and try to steal a jewelry but get caught and throwed into jail and there at night you discover that black men are stealing from this man and they free you as well with condition to join their clan.. and this is just thr beginning of the story.. The game will feature stealth thecniques such as desguise, diverse weapons, abilities, alone or with friends missions, a 25 hour campain you can play it alone or multiplayer, samurai sistem that chases you after done something wrong much like odyssey.. Third person

Imagine similarÄ

Imagine similarÄ

Gladiator themed with gladiators fighting in the colosseum . You live as a thracian until the romans conquer your land and kills your wife and child in front of you . They make you a slave, and sell you to their local slave trader , this man puts slaves fight one another to know how strong they are, at first you will fight in a underground arena 1vs1 or 1vs4 , the moment you prove your manliness the trader will call you a gladiator. You will make friends on the way and they will fight with you in the arena not like enemies but as friends. The slave trader plans an expedition to the grand colosseum where you will fight to the last champion to get to top, where you will get a personal invitation in the kings quarters there you will kill the one that murdered your family and then escape Rome... the game will have complex combat system, fluid, natural, fun, diferent sistems like if you eat to much you gain weight or if you dont eat you get slim and increase your speed, bunch of weapons, random enemies with different armor, weapons, stat, names, you get people appreciation and will be able to fight better in the arena..etc a lot of fun sistems also third person. Im planning to add graphics much like this bellow photorealistic:

Imagine similarÄ

Imagine similarÄ

Medieval themed with knights in the arthurian age with mages , ladies, you being able to manage your kingdom but no multiplayer. You will go on a journey to gather the forgotten sword thru the land of death, fire, ice, poison, and rescure your kingdom from the hand of an powerfull wizard thar brings terror to it. Third person , unique combat, so with each hit you will feel an different vibe/animation , diverse enemies, puzzles, riddles, commanding an army, breach the city walls, a lot of weapons stances/ spear/bow/sword and shield, mace/ axe.. then in the end when rhe wizard is dead, there will still be artifacts to gather to lift the curse the wizard putted over your kingdom, sickness starving people and so one.. 4 artifacts..endgame

Imagine similarÄ

Imagini pentru king wallpaper knight

I know it has nothing to do with Warframe but I want to start a business and I would like to know what people like , sorry, and if u can type you favorite type in the comments it would really mean a lot !! 

This is the team that I dream making the game with :

Product Sale (8)

·         Video game producers: 2

·         Marketing Managers: 2

·         Market Research Analysts: 2

·         Sales Representatives: 2

Audio (8)

·         Audio Engineers: 2

·         Audio Programmer: 2

·         Audio Developer : 2

·         Composers : 2

Programmers (13)

·         Senior Programmer: 4

·         Technical Director: 1

·         Lead Programmer: 4

·         Game Programmer: 4

Game Content  (48)

·         Writers : 2

·         Ai programmer : 4

·         Lead Ai programmer : 1

·         3d Artists : 4

·         Game developers: 8

Game designers : 4

·         3d Modelers: 6

·         Lead Animator : 1

·         3d animators: 6

·         Gameplay Programmer: 4

·         Graphics Programmer: 4

·         Video Game Testers: 4

Director (1)

·         Creative director .

Edited by Greekyi2

10 minutes ago, Greekyi2 said:

If you would play a game from one listed below which theme would you choose:

Based on the information provided: none. I need more information to determine which I would rather. A little background on each concept would be beneficial: objective, gameplay etc.

3rd option is always and will be best simply because they always have a cohesive leveling and progression system + great storyline (like skyrim)

1  and 2 can be good but always end up being trash and lacks fun and re-playability, once you've beaten the hardest content you find it hard to play it more do to it's repetitive and tedious mechanics.

I would like to have more context about each game theme listed. I'm currently in my third year in collage learning game design and we're always being told "stop talling us nothing and tell me what you do and how you play".
If you are going to start a buisness, you need to know how to make money, and what you offered will get you nothing without telling first what are you doing in this game. Start with an "elevator pitch" and describe your game in one or two sentences. We will take your second theme for example: "Beat other players in gladiators battles", but it still tells us nothing because there are tons of mobile games that people described like this, and are TCG games at the end. "Fight other players as a gladiator in first pesron action game", now that give way more information about the game. "Collect weapons", "Level up", "Unlock new abilities". Describing and presenting your game properly is the basics of marketing your game. You give more information the more you describe it. But, still keep in mind you need to describe all of it in your first sentence, the rest is just going into details. You need to buy us in your first sentence.

About which to choose, based on the nothing you gave us, I think I will go with the single player game. This is because it's easier to maintain, I can launch a game, bugfix where it needs after release, and the next year already have nearly full time to make the next game. A multyplayer game needs a reason to keep players for a long time and getting new players in, the only way to do it is with updates and new content, you as a developer need to keep a close eye on this game and your community for years, bugfixing for years, basicly what DE are doing with Warframe.
I think a single player game, with an end to it, is a better way to start a buisness. Multyplayer is better suited for people who know what they are doing.

Edited by FrostedMike

10 hours ago, FrostedMike said:

I would like to have more context about each game theme listed. I'm currently in my third year in collage learning game design and we're always being told "stop talling us nothing and tell me what you do and how you play".
If you are going to start a buisness, you need to know how to make money, and what you offered will get you nothing without telling first what are you doing in this game. Start with an "elevator pitch" and describe your game in one or two sentences. We will take your second theme for example: "Beat other players in gladiators battles", but it still tells us nothing because there are tons of mobile games that people described like this, and are TCG games at the end. "Fight other players as a gladiator in first pesron action game", now that give way more information about the game. "Collect weapons", "Level up", "Unlock new abilities". Describing and presenting your game properly is the basics of marketing your game. You give more information the more you describe it. But, still keep in mind you need to describe all of it in your first sentence, the rest is just going into details. You need to buy us in your first sentence.

About which to choose, based on the nothing you gave us, I think I will go with the single player game. This is because it's easier to maintain, I can launch a game, bugfix where it needs after release, and the next year already have nearly full time to make the next game. A multyplayer game needs a reason to keep players for a long time and getting new players in, the only way to do it is with updates and new content, you as a developer need to keep a close eye on this game and your community for years, bugfixing for years, basicly what DE are doing with Warframe.
I think a single player game, with an end to it, is a better way to start a buisness. Multyplayer is better suited for people who know what they are doing.

Thanks a lot for your comment and time, ur definitely right I will try and provide more info for all three themes listed keep an eye out

10 hours ago, krc473 said:

Based on the information provided: none. I need more information to determine which I would rather. A little background on each concept would be beneficial: objective, gameplay etc.

I will add the info necessary for your decision , thanks for your comment and keep an eye out 😉

5 hours ago, Greekyi2 said:

Thanks a lot for your comment and time, ur definitely right I will try and provide more info for all three themes listed keep an eye out

I just enjoy reading other people ideas. You can learn a lot from sharing and I will gladly present the student game I'm working on.

First of all, you got a lot of grammer issues. It's a little hard to read but your on the right direction. Speaking of grammer, you write it "System", not "Sistem", and the proper word for what you were trying to say most of the time is "Mechanic".
A mistake I made in what I said is not telling you how much to go into details, I will talk about it more later.

at first I thought that all 3 are extremely large for a buisness that just started, but than you told us the size of your team which seems to be fit for projects this size. If you manage to get this whole team, you might have a chance. This is not an easy task to hire this many employees for a buisness that just started, and I think you can make a better team after making a proper GDD (Game Design Document. A little old fasioned but still helpful) or at least High Level (smaller than GDD and less detailed, but used for the same reason), but I think you made the right call to hire more artists because of the amount of assets that need to be made.
Another thing, what is your part in all of this? Lead designer? Producer?

I would like to know what is your scope for each of the games (how long to make from zero untill release).

I will tell you what I manage to understand from every game. I will probubly use a lot of terms used by designers which not everyone understands right away, not even your employees (this is what UX is for).

16 hours ago, Greekyi2 said:

Japanese themed game were you're ultimate mission will consist on killing the emperor.

You were born in a small and poor village but due to war your family was killed and now you are alone in the world. One day you go in a big city and try to steal a jewelry but get caught and throwed into jail and there at night you discover that black men are stealing from this man and they free you as well with condition to join their clan.. and this is just thr beginning of the story.. The game will feature stealth thecniques such as desguise, diverse weapons, abilities, alone or with friends missions, a 25 hour campain you can play it alone or multiplayer, samurai sistem that chases you after done something wrong much like odyssey.. Third person.

Now this is how you pitch a game. This is not perfect, but this is a great start.

• I almost know what the game is all about from the first sentence. For some reason the fact you play as a ninja is missing... You could say "You play as a ninja, and your ultimate mission cosist of killing the emperor". "Ninja" says the theme already, no need to add "japanese themed" which by the way, can also mean "Japanese sci-fi" or "Japanese manga", I think anime also counts...
  • I learned this is a story driven game and full of mysterys, and I also know what the ultimate mission is. I like that you just said what the mission is and not what the winning condition is or how the story ends like, you got a flexible part to get wild with the story if you want.
  • "The game will feature stealth thecniques such as desguise". You wanted to say "Stealth mechanics".
  • "Abilities". I have no idea what are you talking about.
  • "Alone or with friends". This is the part that killed me. This is a game besed around a campain and is story driven, why multiplayer? I don't know about you, but when one of you want to see the cutscenes or hear some story, and someone else won't shut up over the mic or just want to skip the whole thing and get going with the game, you will have a bad time. Story driven games are best suited for single player.
  • "Samurai system". I think I understand what it is doing, it sounds like a wanted system after reading the rest of the sentence, but I still have know idea what a samurai system is.

One thing I don't understand in this game, is this open world or it have levels?

Gladiator themed with gladiators fighting in the colosseum . You live as a thracian until the romans conquer your land and kills your wife and child in front of you . They make you a slave, and sell you to their local slave trader , this man puts slaves fight one another to know how strong they are, at first you will fight in a underground arena 1vs1 or 1vs4 , the moment you prove your manliness the trader will call you a gladiator. You will make friends on the way and they will fight with you in the arena not like enemies but as friends. The slave trader plans an expedition to the grand colosseum where you will fight to the last champion to get to top, where you will get a personal invitation in the kings quarters there you will kill the one that murdered your family and then escape Rome... the game will have complex combat system, fluid, natural, fun, diferent sistems like if you eat to much you gain weight or if you dont eat you get slim and increase your speed, bunch of weapons, random enemies with different armor, weapons, stat, names, you get people appreciation and will be able to fight better in the arena..etc a lot of fun sistems also third person. Im planning to add graphics much like this bellow photorealistic:

You told us a lot of story here which you didn't need to go into details. In your ninja game you made it short and I understood exactly what you are talking about, with this one you went into details while you shouldn't. You could say: "You just been conqured by the roman empire, you watched your familty dies in front of you, and now you are a gladiator fighting your way for revenge". Your whole story in a single line, describes what heppened, gets you emotional and says what is your goal.
Trust me, but nobody care at a pitch if it's 1v1 or 1v4 or the details of your story. Don't go into details and make it sound boring. Say if someone asks without giving too much datails, you still need to keep some surprises for release and you don't want to get him board.

• "the game will have complex combat system, fluid, natural, fun". You just made a mistake, buddy: you don't use the word "fun" just like that. By you adding this word into your pitch, you are telling us, the players and your investors, what is fun. The players tells you if your game is fun, and as hard as it sounds, no one cares if you are having fun with a game you desgned. Every player have their own defenition of "fun" and you should keep that in mind.
  • "diferent sistems unique mechanics like if you eat too much you gain weight or if you dont eat you get slim and increase your speed". That just sounds... Odd? I'm not sure how to feel about it. This is without a question a detail that shouldn't be mentioned in a pitch, but it is an interesting mechanic. I will give you a hard pass on this one.
  • "bunch of weapons, random enemies with different armor, weapons, stat, names, you get people appreciation and will be able to fight better in the arena..". Just to point out first, you mentioned having a lot of weapons twice. Common mistake in everything related to describing something, not just video game pitching. Don't feel too bad about it, just so you know for later.
    About this sentence, you basicly wented to say that there are a lot of mechanics in the game and you tried to fit them all together in a signle sentence. This looks like a mess and you could handle this sentence differently.
  • "a lot of fun systems". We talked about this "fun", this time it's even worse because you promise fun that we don't even know what you mean by that. If this game isn't fun, I want my money back at this point because you lied to your players. Don't do the same mistake Todd did with Fallout 76, this is how this game fell.
  • "phtorealistic". Boom, one word and I know how the game looks like. +1 for this. Added pictures? Another +1.

I remember from before you edited the game that this is a multiplayer game, what is it now? I think it will run into the same problems like your first idea.

Medieval themed with knights in the arthurian age with mages , ladies, you being able to manage your kingdom but no multiplayer. You will go on a journey to gather the forgotten sword thru the land of death, fire, ice, poison, and rescure your kingdom from the hand of an powerfull wizard thar brings terror to it. Third person , unique combat, so with each hit you will feel an different vibe/animation , diverse enemies, puzzles, riddles, commanding an army, breach the city walls, a lot of weapons stances/ spear/bow/sword and shield, mace/ axe.. then in the end when rhe wizard is dead, there will still be artifacts to gather to lift the curse the wizard putted over your kingdom, sickness starving people and so one.. 4 artifacts..endgame

• "Medieval themed with knights in the arthurian age with mages , ladies". Basicly your avarage fantasy game. Fun thing, I have a friend from collage who now make a game exacly about this steriotype of fanatasy RPG games: medieval, with magic, female characters wear minimal cloths, and all is taken to the extreme. I think you ment for something closer to Game of Thrones, but this is what I understood from "ladies" if you mentioned it so spesificly.
  • "then in the end when rhe wizard is dead, there will still be artifacts to gather to lift the curse the wizard putted over your kingdom, sickness starving people and so one.. 4 artifacts". No, don't spoil your own game's ending. This whole line shouldn't be here. I know I jumped forward, but I think it's story related and from some reason you seperated this part from the other.
  • "manage your kingdom". So this is a kingdom management game? People will be mistaken. I got YOUR vision because I remember your post from before, but this part also lead me to belive that this is a kingdom management game.
  • "You will go on a journey to gather the forgotten sword thru the land of death, fire, ice, poison, and rescure your kingdom from the hand of an powerfull wizard thar brings terror to it."So the story is that I need to save my kingdom from an evil wizard. You didn't need to mention every single level in the game, you just didn't.
    This is how I will write it: "Travel through the world to save your kingdom from an evil wizard".
  • "Third person"Just pointing out more that this is what throws people off, you mentioned "manage your kingdom", but in third person it feels like something else.
  • About the rest, you basicly sell me Mount & Blade Warband in a fantasy world. Watch out out your compatition, Mount & Blade is a good game. You job at this point is to find something that makes you stand out from other  games in the genre, and embrace it.

I wasn't easy on you, I know it, my teachers do the same for us and even worse. The devil is in the little details, find them. I wish you the best of luck and recommand getting a good design team.

Edited by FrostedMike

21 minutes ago, FrostedMike said:

Another thing, what is your part in all of this? Lead designer? Producer?

I would like to know what is your scope for each of the games (how long to make from zero untill release).

Thanks again for this awesome advices , i like talking with someone who is straight forward with their ideas, so basically I dont know what role I will have I had in mind , because is my project look at what everyone is doing giving advices " this I like" , "this I dont" ,"This I would like to see like this..."... and learning from everyones jobs and roles. I wont do all three projects I will choose one and work around it. The project will take around 2 years 2.5 years max.

28 minutes ago, FrostedMike said:

I remember from before you edited the game that this is a multiplayer game, what is it now? I think it will run into the same problems like your first idea.

The game with gladiators will have its multiplayer like, after you finish the campaign you can play with a friend or more 1vs1 or against multiple opponents. The multiplayer mode wont have contact with the story. 

33 minutes ago, FrostedMike said:

"diferent sistems unique mechanics like if you eat too much you gain weight or if you dont eat you get slim and increase your speed". That just sounds... Odd? I'm not sure how to feel about it. This is without a question a detail that shouldn't be mentioned in a pitch, but it is an interesting mechanic. I will give you a hard pass on this one.

So this is a thing that I think will get the player like intro the character the fact that if u , say, fight for food or steal, you do it for your own and if u wont do that you will get weak and it will be harder to fight in the arena.. idk lets discuss, this mechanic wont be "essential" so that you become a thief instead of gladiator but will have its part. 

40 minutes ago, FrostedMike said:

"Alone or with friends". This is the part that killed me. This is a game besed around a campain and is story driven, why multiplayer? I don't know about you, but when one of you want to see the cutscenes or hear some story, and someone else won't shut up over the mic or just want to skip the whole thing and get going with the game, you will have a bad time. Story driven games are best suited for single player.

One thing I don't understand in this game, is this open world or it have levels?

Idk why multiplayer 🙂 , and it is more like GOW 2018 straight to the point but you can go open world if u want.

43 minutes ago, FrostedMike said:

"Abilities". I have no idea what are you talking about.

Like an ability to run faster like perks, or climb faster, ability to craft arrows, and that sort of good stuff.

I didnt really pointed everything you said cuz it would be a lot to explain but I carefully read all you wrote.

I think I will go with the gladiator themed, ninja I dont really feel it, and the medieval thing we have your friend and mabe a lot of people that will create this type of game, kingdom deliverence, skyrim, etc. I think the brawler arena with nice touchy story would be a thing.

And you mentioned you got a project you are working on ? lets hear it 🙂 

On 2018-12-21 at 4:41 PM, Greekyi2 said:

Thanks again for this awesome advices , i like talking with someone who is straight forward with their ideas, so basically I dont know what role I will have I had in mind , because is my project look at what everyone is doing giving advices " this I like" , "this I dont" ,"This I would like to see like this..."... and learning from everyones jobs and roles. I wont do all three projects I will choose one and work around it. The project will take around 2 years 2.5 years max.

Watch out from this type of "role", in this possition you tell everyone what to do with no real way to contribue yourself. There is only one person in a successful game with this "job" - the player. You better off just sell someone your ideas and make money this way, if this is what you think you will do.
If you want to contribue yourself to the making of the game, try being a designer as this is the closest role there is to what you described. This is not an easy job because it's in your hands to make sure everything is balanced, the game progress in a reasonable way. you take care for UX if there is no one with this job in your team, it's mostly depends on who you hired... There are way more things to do.

Let's continue with the gladiators game.
First off just to clear it out of the way, the food changing your stats. I don't think you need it in this game because of many reasons:

• What most players will want in the game is get into action.
  • This kind of mechanic affect the player over time because you need food to survive. In that case it is mandatory for him to eat and keep his diet, or in other words, keep his stats which he worked hard on. No one like to go and steal food from someone just so in the next time he plays he will have the same stats as before. This mechanic in this game is a punishment for the player without any reason.
  • Lorewise, you are a gladiator. Your owner have no reason to starve you to death because he gets his money when you win a fight. For you to win fights, he need to feed you well or he lose you and his income.

Don't get me wrong, this is an interesting idea, but not with this game. This kind of mechanic will work in "survival games" like ARK.

About the multiplayer, it can work the more I think about it. What I have in mind as an example is actually Warframe, but focused around PVP instead of PVE. Gladiators fought each other to be the last to stand most of the times.
Mission based like Warframe, not open world or something else. This will give you better transition between combat and your inventory/main menu.
Got an option for more weapons in the future, and make them moddable.
Can do both PVP and story missions any time you want in any order you want.
This should give you a simple idea about your game.
Now what you need to do is to find somehting  that make your game unique and make it stand out more than anything else in your game. This is one marketing tool, "If you want X and Y, I got it in my game. You won't find it anywhere else". Warfarme have "Ninjas play free", this what makes them unique: advanced player mobility and all for free. What make your game unique? Good story is not an example because there are hundreds of games with a good story.

About abilities, just saying there are "abilities" don't tell anything. What you need to do when you mention that your game have abilities is to define it and give an example. This is because everyone define this word differently, for you it can mean a perk or a bonus, but for me it can mean "ability to sprint" or "ability to jump".
Let's take Warframe for example, you shouldn't say "you have abilities", instead you should say "You play as what known as a 'warframe'. Each warframe have 4 abilities which are unique to them and based around a theme. For example: a swordsman themed warframe can summon an energy sword that can shoot energy waves, an ice themed warframe can create an ice globe that can protect him and his allies".
Define what you mean by "ability", but don't go into too much details.

You wanted to know about my project.
I make it alone because this is what the assignment asks for. In that case I'm the designer and the programmer, artist too if I don't want to use assets someone else made. I have to use Unreal Engine and the genre should lean towards Banjo Kazooie kind of game but I have creative freedom as long as it's fun. I have untill February to make it.
What I had in mind is that you play as a firefighting robot and you need to extinguish fires around the map to complete the level. You collect water from barrels along the way or from nearby water sources like lakes and rivers. When you complete the a level, you get a score based around how much time it took you to complete the level and how much water you used to extinguish the fires when less water is better.
The robot you play can also curl into a ball, this form allows it to move faster and protects it from fire. In this mode it can also choke small fires by rolling over, but it isn't as effective as using water,  something it can only do in robot form.
I don't have a name for this game, picture are on another computer so I can't share them now.

15 hours ago, FrostedMike said:

Watch out from this type of "role", in this possition you tell everyone what to do with no real way to contribue yourself. There is only one person in a successful game with this "job" - the player. You better off just sell someone your ideas and make money this way, if this is what you think you will do.
If you want to contribue yourself to the making of the game, try being a designer as this is the closest role there is to what you described. This is not an easy job because it's in your hands to make sure everything is balanced, the game progress in a reasonable way. you take care for UX if there is no one with this job in your team, it's mostly depends on who you hired... There are way more things to do.

Let's continue with the gladiators game.
First off just to clear it out of the way, the food changing your stats. I don't think you need it in this game because of many reasons:

• What most players will want in the game is get into action.
  • This kind of mechanic affect the player over time because you need food to survive. In that case it is mandatory for him to eat and keep his diet, or in other words, keep his stats which he worked hard on. No one like to go and steal food from someone just so in the next time he plays he will have the same stats as before. This mechanic in this game is a punishment for the player without any reason.
  • Lorewise, you are a gladiator. Your owner have no reason to starve you to death because he gets his money when you win a fight. For you to win fights, he need to feed you well or he lose you and his income.

Don't get me wrong, this is an interesting idea, but not with this game. This kind of mechanic will work in "survival games" like ARK.

About the multiplayer, it can work the more I think about it. What I have in mind as an example is actually Warframe, but focused around PVP instead of PVE. Gladiators fought each other to be the last to stand most of the times.
Mission based like Warframe, not open world or something else. This will give you better transition between combat and your inventory/main menu.
Got an option for more weapons in the future, and make them moddable.
Can do both PVP and story missions any time you want in any order you want.
This should give you a simple idea about your game.
Now what you need to do is to find somehting  that make your game unique and make it stand out more than anything else in your game. This is one marketing tool, "If you want X and Y, I got it in my game. You won't find it anywhere else". Warfarme have "Ninjas play free", this what makes them unique: advanced player mobility and all for free. What make your game unique? Good story is not an example because there are hundreds of games with a good story.

About abilities, just saying there are "abilities" don't tell anything. What you need to do when you mention that your game have abilities is to define it and give an example. This is because everyone define this word differently, for you it can mean a perk or a bonus, but for me it can mean "ability to sprint" or "ability to jump".
Let's take Warframe for example, you shouldn't say "you have abilities", instead you should say "You play as what known as a 'warframe'. Each warframe have 4 abilities which are unique to them and based around a theme. For example: a swordsman themed warframe can summon an energy sword that can shoot energy waves, an ice themed warframe can create an ice globe that can protect him and his allies".
Define what you mean by "ability", but don't go into too much details.

You wanted to know about my project.
I make it alone because this is what the assignment asks for. In that case I'm the designer and the programmer, artist too if I don't want to use assets someone else made. I have to use Unreal Engine and the genre should lean towards Banjo Kazooie kind of game but I have creative freedom as long as it's fun. I have untill February to make it.
What I had in mind is that you play as a firefighting robot and you need to extinguish fires around the map to complete the level. You collect water from barrels along the way or from nearby water sources like lakes and rivers. When you complete the a level, you get a score based around how much time it took you to complete the level and how much water you used to extinguish the fires when less water is better.
The robot you play can also curl into a ball, this form allows it to move faster and protects it from fire. In this mode it can also choke small fires by rolling over, but it isn't as effective as using water,  something it can only do in robot form.
I don't have a name for this game, picture are on another computer so I can't share them now.

Thats an awesome game I wish you all luck with it, now about my position, I think I will be the creative director because it can suite better what I have in mind, Also about the mecanic mabe you are right , and the the unique game, about what my game differs from others, I think the combat because I eant to make it easy to use,natural,realistic and also other good stuff. Of course you can upgrade your weapons , armour, and also train, you can travel thru this massive city called Rome, do activities that reward you like horse rides and other . I really want to make this game like, never ever seen before to be greater than God of War 4 , Assassin Creed, Zelda , I will consult with game specialists and understand the needs of the player and what is cool and refreshing and what is not.. And hopefully I can create the most immersive game 

16 hours ago, FrostedMike said:

Well im the one that pays them, and I hired them so they should do what I ask them to do right ? 🙂 

Im the boss and they should make my vision reality.

Edited by Greekyi2