Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Devs: Thank You <3

Volume

Feel free to move this if it's in the wrong forum. It's just positive feedback. The feedback subforums are under the "Improving Warframe" section. I was going to put it there, but it's not about improving the game, just saying thanks.

I have had so much fun since these past couple updates it's unbelievable. I've enjoyed the endless defense a lot. Done several void missions, each of which were really cool - lots of fun with groups that do the hidden rooms, especially. I like wallrunning, haha. I just solo'd a nightmare exterminate (no shields, energy drain, I think that was it) with nothing but a rank 10 glaive (Side note: polarity slots are awesome! I have rank 3 rending strike in the - slot and u4 killing blow in the v slot. Didn't get hit once, thanks to wallrunning and other acrobatic stuff that is somehow easily pulled off in a non-potatoed rank 22 Rhino).

I enjoy my Dethcube for defenses, but Shade has been a lot of fun for soloing and toying around with the AI, which is great. I love love love the dojo stuff, and really just wanted to express my extreme happiness that you guys added dueling! The room in the dojo is fantastic, and I'm so glad that it is how it is. Then again, I would've been happy with the Jackal's arena, haha. So maybe I'm easy to please. I dunno. But I find the game really compelling right now. Maybe it's because I hadn't played for a while and now there's a lot of stuff that seems new, but the weekend events and stuff you guys are doing are also really good.

I'm just super-pleased with how everything is going, and I know people will always find stuff to whine about, and I have my own list for certain (especially about Ember!), but the bottom line is that people are just very passionate about this wonderful thing you've created, and we like to discuss stuff we care about and enjoy.

So, as of right now, I just wanted to say I'm really happy with the game and I've had a lot of fun with it recently. Thanks for building this thing up. I still remember the warmth I felt when I got my closed beta invite, and I never imagined that Warframe would be where it is today. You built this from scratch, and I'm beyond impressed, and as amazing as things are right now, the sky's the limit in the future!

Thank you.

I'll be happy to give the devs positive feed back when they make a way to unlock slots without platinum. 

I soapboxed about this back in January. I still agree but I ended up just paying the $5 and getting some plat for slots. I felt less dirty about it once I started using my cool new weapons.

Game is still fun even if you can't unlock "more" stuff. Just using the stuff you have to wallrun and slide around has plenty of novelty. Just wish it was a little more fluid, but I love it in its current state just the same. :)

Edited by Volume

I have over 600 hours logged and 1130 hours logged on steam. What does it say about a game if I spend almost as much time idling on main menu than actually playing?

It means you spend a lot of time being bored and recovering before grinding more weapon experience levels.

Ohburn.

In all seriousness, this isn't a bad game, but shouldn't we just be nodding and gesturing at the good parts and making cases for the not-good parts so they fix them?

While I'm sure it "feels good" to read compliments, they need to read criticisms much more if they're going to make any progress with the game.

But hey, maybe I'm just being a downer over here, thinking this game has a lot still wrong with it. I've made extensive posts on the matter, btw, as you can check. Not just being contrarian.

That after a point there's nothing to do but wait for alerts and grind control modules. Maybe run void or two.

Yeah I know those feels bro. After getting all the nightmare mods, I don't want to play nightmare mode that much, etc.

Helping newbies learn "the way" is a nice thing to do if you've got the time. Helping a friend get a part in the void, etc. That's what keeps me playing when I get those "I'm bored" feels.

Yeah I know those feels bro. After getting all the nightmare mods, I don't want to play nightmare mode that much, etc.

Helping newbies learn "the way" is a nice thing to do if you've got the time. Helping a friend get a part in the void, etc. That's what keeps me playing when I get those "I'm bored" feels.

I join random xini games as volt and spam speed. to each his own I guess.

I love to read whiners self-justifying. 

"It's for the good of the game!

"I'm only being a good beta tester!

"The devs want to be kicked in the shins at every possibly opportunity so they know what needs fixing!"

"Well, that guy was wrong, and I was just teliing him that!"

"Oh I agree completely--but they should fix this and this and this, and these things, too!  Then the game would be really great!"

"My self-image requires me to put others down so I can feel better about myself!"

The OP was just giving DE a well-deserved pat on the back.  If you don't agree, just cruise on to some other thread, there was no need to beat this one down.