Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

Forma Prime

(XBOX)EntrTheLight

Hello everyone šŸ˜„ I am here with another idea.Ā  Forma Prime.Ā  Forma Prime needs to become a thing, but what should it do?Ā  What should it be like?Ā  I'm here to give my thoughts on what it could do and also hear your thoughts on what you think can be done.Ā 

Ā 

So I think Forma Prime should have a permanent blueprint that can be obtained throught the void somehow.Ā  I'm thinking this could be a reward for going past waves 20.Ā  At wave 20 (or 20 minutes) you will unlock a slight chance of receiving this blueprint.Ā  (I'm talking very slight).Ā  Chances become higher and higher every 10 waves, and once the blueprint is unlocked, the rewards drop table will switch to a prime charge... of which would be used to build the primed forma.Ā  To build Forma Prime, you need various resources including 1 Forma, 1 Nitain Extract, and 1 Prime Charge.Ā  Forma Prime will increase polarity-cut (not sure how else to describe this).Ā  Plus it would have a weekly special, umbral mod forming, allowing a person to forma an umbral polarity on any weapon or frame, but only once a week... or something like that maybe.... idk maybe that may be too op... but forma prime sounds nice.

Ā 

I do think that formas in general should have its build time halved and rush price reduced, but atleast build time halved.Ā  Anywho, what are your thoughts? Ā 

8 чŠ°ŃŠ¾Š² Š½Š°Š·Š°Š“, (XB1)SAOxSonicKirito сŠŗŠ°Š·Š°Š»:

Formļ»æa Prime will increase polarity-cut (noļ»æt sure hoļ»æļ»æw else to describe this).Ā  Plus it would have a weekly special, umbral mod forming, allowing a person to forma an umbral polarity on any weapon or frame, but only once a week..

Learning the frames kitĀ and how to build it to benefit your playstyle is far more important.

8 чŠ°ŃŠ¾Š² Š½Š°Š·Š°Š“, (XB1)SAOxSonicKirito сŠŗŠ°Š·Š°Š»:

I do think that formas in general should have its build time halved and rush price reduced, but atleast build time halved.ļ»æ

Why not offer weekly platinum gifts fromĀ Lotus?

Forma build times and rush prices have beenĀ discussed to high heaven, if you need it straight away - there's aĀ rush option andĀ forma bundles,Ā it's easy to getĀ plat without spending money.

10 hours ago, Greekyi2 said:

Cuz it isnt

Ā 

Ritually murdering babies for fun isn't a thing. Does that mean it should exist?

What a badĀ argument.

Ā 

Forma Prime should have a permanent blueprint

I do think that formas in general should have its build time halved and rush price reduced, but atleast build time halved.Ā  Anywho, what are your thoughts? Ā 

Also this thread is badly veiled "Give me forma for free" begging. Go away.

Edited by HugintheCrow