The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime packs and the prime noggles

Cortanis

Yeah, I have a bunch of accessory packs (I think every single armour set) but only bought Nekros Prime as a full Prime access and the Frost/Ember unvaulting. I only have 3 Prime noggles...

I really think the accessories pack should be enough to get a Prime Noggle. I am one of those people who like to collect most the WF items, but I like to ACTUALLY collect them, weapons and such I'll farm for, the special cosmetics I buy and this is how I both support a lot but still limit my spending on this game.

DE please add the Noggles to the Accessory Pack...

Edited by Carnage2K4
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got every single Prime Access there was, but was also around before Prime Vaults were even a thing. Thus I got Frost Prime and Mag Prime through Tower Keys even before they were unvaulted for newer players way later. Why can't veterans (measuring time since creating an account) like me not get those two noggles anyway else, without having to buy another Prime Vault package we don't need any Items or Cosmetics from?

Having to buy another two Prime Vault packages which get me nothing new, no equipment or cosmetics, just to get the two noggles I lag doesn't seem really fair to me. I didn't buy any parts of those two warframes but got them through running those Orokin Tower Key missions since there was no way else to get them at that time.

Please give us a way to unlock those two noggles in some other way or buy them seperately with a discount.

On 2018-12-21 at 10:14 PM, Styms said:

I'm still missing my Frost and Mag Prime noggles myself.

Probably the same problem I got. Being around, playing the game before Prime Access or Prime Vaults were even a thing. Seems one can only get those two through Prime Vault packages because there was no Prime Access for those when they were released and originally available in the Void (Orokin Tower).