Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please unteether pets(i.e. Kavats, kubrows) from operator.

(PSN)Tenchi145

Please undo this change as they do not provide any bonuses to operators as is and they cause enemies in spy vaults to be alerted and trigger alarms. I dunno why they do this now but they are getting in the way causing the new buffs to become irrelevant, well, in my eyes at least.

Edit: This goes double for eidolon hunts as no matter how far I park my warframe from the action my cat is there getting downed trying to swipe at the eidolon.

Edited by (PS4)Tenchi145
New observation
  • Like 3

I agree with making it optional, potentially via some kind of real-time toggle. How about this:

Give us a "call pet" button or a dog whistle. Just some way to manually call our pet to use. This could be useful in combat, forcing the pet to disengage and follow us if we're trying to run away, or else forcing the pet to follow our Operator if the Operator used that button/item. Bonus points if it also affects my Sentinel, too, so my Sentinel can follow my Operator and benefit from Void Mode and not die every time I jump out.

On 2018-12-21 at 11:14 AM, (PS4)Tenchi145 said:

Please undo this change as they do not provide any bonuses to operators as is and they cause enemies in spy vaults to be alerted and trigger alarms. I dunno why they do this now but they are getting in the way causing the new buffs to become irrelevant, well, in my eyes at least.

Edit: This goes double for eidolon hunts as no matter how far I park my warframe from the action my cat is there getting downed trying to swipe at the eidolon.

Lol I just started killing eidolons the other day and my smeeta kavat gets downed like 3 or 4 times per eidolon fight and everytime I see the downed message I mumble to myself, " sigh, stupid cat."

Companions almost always get nuked in Eidolon fights. The Hydrolyst's dome alone limits how far away you can park after downing its shield, and its usually in range of death. There might not be much to circumvent that.

They shouldn't trigger Spy vaults, though. From what I remember, they didn't before, so that might be a bug.

6 hours ago, Tyreaus said:

Companions almost always get nuked in Eidolon fights. The Hydrolyst's dome alone limits how far away you can park after downing its shield, and its usually in range of death. There might not be much to circumvent that.

They shouldn't trigger Spy vaults, though. From what I remember, they didn't before, so that might be a bug.

Oh I know that the last eidolon will wreck my poor cat, but normally once you park your frame your pet stays near the frame and goes idle after a while. Now they be have like the lures and teether to the operator.

In fortuna spy if they catch a glispe of the kavat or spector out comes a beacon and boom 3 stars and detected vault hack. Doesn't affect normal spy thankfully.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Tenchi145 said:

In fortuna spy if they catch a glispe of the kavat or spector out comes a beacon and boom 3 stars and detected vault hack. Doesn't affect normal spy thankfully.

That sounds like it's unintended if normal Spy missions work just fine.