Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fish Activities on Fish tank

EthanOP

I say make the Default fish tank Bigger and connected and move the Warframe Statue somewhere else and since we are Tenno why not use Tranference on the Fish (The Drones) more specific and swim around the Tank as the Synathyd and such whould be funny imo 

Bigger tank? Yes please.

Be the fish mini-game? No.

When Lotus said:

"Dream. Not of what you are, but what you want to be."

I am 100% sure she didn't mean...dream of being a captive fish...

Moving on...

Be the Fish in the plains or Vallis & find ways to drag in Ostrons, Tenno, Grineer, Corpus, & Solaris? Yes.

Feeding animation where we drop a Grineer into the Tank & watch the fish devour it? I want this.

Lastly...

An animation where we toss Dethcube from the Flaming dumpster in the back of the Orbiter & into the tank where it is repurposed as a home for the fish? Yes please.

Edited by (PS4)Zero_029
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

Bigger tank? Yes please.

Be the fish mini-game? No.

When Lotus said:

"Dream. Not of what you are, but what you want to be."

I am 100% sure she didn't mean...dream of being a captive fish...

Moving on...

Be the Fish in the plains or Vallis & find ways to drag in Ostrons, Tenno, Grineer, Corpus, & Solaris? Yes.

Feeding animation where we drop a Grineer into the Tank & watch the fish devour it? I want this.

Lastly...

An animation where we toss Dethcube from the Flaming dumpster in the back of the Orbiter & into the tank where it is repurposed as a home for the fish? Yes please.

no I don't want a minigame of being a fish Wyrmius is horrible just  using a fish / drone from Vallis transference on it to decorate ur tank form inside AND to just look around it and ye bigger tank whould be nice