Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[GIVEAWAY] 2019 Daily Giveaway Week [ENDED]

Reborn666skull

Hi. I'm Reborn666skull. Merry Christmas and Happy Early New Year Everyone! I make videos about Warframe, mostly it's Octavia Mandachord song tutorials, sometimes I upload animations made in Garry's Mod.

I am not a partner yet, gotta get ~600 subs more to become one. But I host giveaways sometimes, it can be platinum, purchased with my own money, or prime sets, or certain items from the market. This time I am starting a 2019 Daily Giveaway Week!

What will be given away:

• 12/25/2018 Day 1: 25 platinum. Merry Christmas!
  • 12/26/2018 Day 2: 50 platinum. Double the fun!
  • 12/27/2018 Day 3: 100 platinum. Let's move the border up!
  • 12/28/2018 Day 4: 250 platinum. I said "More platinum!"
  • 12/29/2018 Day 5: 500 platinum! Even more!
  • 12/30/2018 Day 6: 1000 platinum! Oof... it's getting hot here!
  • 12/31/2018 Day 7: 2019 platinum! Happy New Year!

How to take a part? Read the rules below:

!PC ONLY! - I do not play on Xbox or PS, I will not be able to give you your prize if you take a part in the giveaway as PS or Xbox player.

1. Wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Also you may say how this year was for you! For example: "Hi, this year was really good, I met many new friends, sometimes I had bad moments in my life, but mostly 2018th was perfect! Merry Late Christmas and an Early Happy New Year everyone!"
  2. Wait for my comment in this topic to see who wins! (Every 24 hours one winner will be picked up, and what is most important everyone can win 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and even 7 times if he's lucky enough to be picked with the Randomizer! Also if one person enters the giveaway in 24 hours after this topic was made, he can't take a part in the Day 1 giveaway, same effect applies on the next Days)

You may also support my channel by subscribing here, but it is not necessary to take a part in the 2019 Daily Giveaway Week.

Questions & Answers:

• Q: Why do I HAVE TO subscribe on your channel to take a part in the giveaway?
  • A: You DO NOT HAVE TO, but you may, if you want.
  • Q: This looks fishy. How can you guarantee you will give the prize to the winner?
  • A: Watch through my giveaway videos on my channel (google my name). You may find the names of winners and ask them if they got their prizes. I usually give people their prizes right after the giveaway ending, but sometimes it takes some time, because of my work.
  • Q: How do you define who wins?
  • A: Any website that has a Randomizer - a small program picking a random number.
  • Q: If I win, how will I know about it and how will I get the prize?
  • A: Every 24 hours I come back to this topic to say who wins. Simple.

======================= GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! =======================

Edited by Reborn666skull
  • Like 1

hi this year was a busy year for me because i started nursing school. it dont really feel like christmas this year because i have finals on the 27 lol but never the less, it was a good year for my game warframe. hope you have a very merry holidays, thanks for hosting this giveaway

Merry Late Christmas Reborn666skull. I hope you too will have great memories to close this year and new ones to open up for the upcoming year. I personally loved 2018 and I am happy to end it with a very beautiful Christmas. Very hyped to enter 2019 and to do all the fun things I usually do with Friends. School was a bit annoying this year, but I mean that is school for ya every year. However in general the Year was awesome! How about yours?

Hello homies, I hope y’all had a very merry Christmas and a good New Years! My year was okay, I mean I was able to meet up with some old friends and we hung out for the night, it was chill. But other things happened with my family... I was able to get all A’s last year and maybe this year too, who knows? Well I hope y’all have a wonderful week.

Edited by MikyMus
I edited it because my phone autocorrected have to had

Merry christmas and happy new year to everyone! This year was trully life changing for me since i got with my gf on January and its been almost a year with hear, on the other side i didnt know what i wanted to do with my futured and became really depressed again. Ultimately i got in a cinematography school and im really looking forward to that!

Merry Christmas and happy new year to everybody. This year i started playing Warframe - join in to the most welcoming comunity i have i ever seen . I finished my second year in university . Still single but not really depressed about it . 2018 is an good year

DAY 1 is Over! Prize was: 25 pl. Participants: 11. Winner: {CLASSIFIED}

DAY 2 is Over! Prize was: 50 pl. Participants: 14. Winner: {CLASSIFIED}

DAY 3 is Live! Prize is: 100 pl. Participants: 16. Winner: {UNDEFINED}

p.s. Sorry didn't update last night, was super tired.

Edited by Reborn666skull

DAY 1 is Over! Prize was: 25 pl. Participants: 11. Winner: {CLASSIFIED}

DAY 2 is Over! Prize was: 50 pl. Participants: 14. Winner: {CLASSIFIED}

DAY 3 is Over! Prize was: 100 pl. Participants: 18. Winner: {CLASSIFIED}

DAY 4 is Over! Prize was: 250 pl. Participants: 20. Winner: {CLASSIFIED}

DAY 5 is Live! Prize is: 500 pl. Current Participants: 20. Winner: {UNDEFINED}

COME ON TENNO! I FEEL LIKE YOU DON'T LET YOUR FRIENDS KNOW ABOUT THE GIVEAWAY! SPREAD THE NEWS ABOUT THIS THREAD AMONG YOUR IN-GAME FRIENDS! DON'T BE GREEDY, LET OTHERS TRY THEIR LUCK TOO! >:3

Edited by Reborn666skull

There’s no mention of Nintennos in the rules??? Regardless, I still would like to greet everyone a Happy New Year! since I’m in the thread anyways. My senior year of high school has definitely been great so far. Time flew by really fast for me, and I’m a mix of scared and excited for college.