Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make roadmap for the dev

ChaoticEdge

It seems like the dev keep losing tracks what they pose to keep their side of promise, so listen someone youtube that they should make a roadmap (name Rahetalius on youtube) which I have to agree on that as it to be, we should list and place a board of list they forgotten about or may have didn't do it, but they are trying get back to it.  At the time being plz be serious and try remember what was pose to the roadmap list

I only remember...

- vauban pose to get rework

- wukong something about no one plays him that much

- sentient weapons...

*edit*

- The Sergent Corpus (yes I had grudge about that so plz DE remember update him as well)

basically that is it I remember, remember make a roadmap list for the dev so that become a reminder for them to do thous on the list.

*edit again*

- forgotten Daymo or something name, he pose to be the new corpus enemy but it feel like DE ditch him in the junkyard or something...

Edited by ChaoticEdge

11 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

It seems like the dev keep losing tracks what they pose to keep their side of promise

Promise has a very specific meaning. DE releasing something before another thing they showed off is not them forgetting it, the other thing was done first or had free devs to work on it.

Just now, peterc3 said:

Promise has a very specific meaning. DE releasing something before another thing they showed off is not them forgetting it, the other thing was done first or had free devs to work on it.

they did, as remembering they said they are going rework with vauban, but I don't see any vauban running around today, then wukong was another pose to rework sometime its better to remind them instead of going over there as a riot or other wise we are facing the butterfly effect like EA, Bethesda and so on gaming company who manage to *censorship* up and shot their own feet.

Every step, there is always a risk because life can be a landmine for you never know what you step into for could be steep, for it could be a rising hill or it could be bottomless pit which we want avoid the pitiful games that had become.  Sorry it sound poetic for moment, but that how people are today, they don't care what is in the risk not knowing you didn't set up roadmap as a reminder to do a job.

Just now, peterc3 said:

Do the work that you are doing, only faster, but also better, also everything I personally value should be done before anything else or you are trash devs.

not the exact words I would put it, good gosh you trying enslave them, let them have their moment free time, but yes the roadmap is a reminder like sticky notepad, not a thing personally add the rage list, and I ask of you how long that they left "Sergent" out how long?

Just now, ChaoticEdge said:

not the exact words I would put it, good gosh you trying enslave them, let them have their moment free time, but yes the roadmap is a reminder like sticky notepad, not a thing personally add the rage list, and I ask of you how long that they left "Sergent" out how long?

How long should it take?

9 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

How long should it take?

as to be how long your going question with question when time could be right?

8 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Your basing this all of of them not giving a full rework to one frame. Not much of an argument tbh.

meh that kind of true but not really, there is lots on the list that ppl forgot about.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

5 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

as to be how long your going question with question when time could be right?

meh that kind of true but not really, there is lots on the list that ppl forgot about.

Just because they show something in the devstream or talk about something in the devstream doesn’t mean that that thing is the next content to release.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Just because they show something in the devstream or talk about something in the devstream doesn’t mean that that thing is the next content to release.

not true, a disorder following job may end things up a disorder doing what 1st on the list and not every time chaotic mess may clean up the mess every time.  People are less interested primary weapons and secondary weapons that came out new which you de didn't have to, we had plenty of guns now because thanks to oh you know few other weapons in the list of weapons in the market or dojo which no you didn't really have to add the reinforcement weapons drop that was the part we didn't need it.  So yea drop that off wait for month with the reinforcement weapons add on which not lots players go for them.  At the time being, its best start updating instead focusing on primary weapons and secondary weapons being made (we had 2 list new weapons update with in that few weeks) every month is fine releasing, but releasing it too soon it just that ppl not going buy it right away because its new.  Anyway but litter-y what they should of focus on keeping track still which progress need to be done while they are doing the other important project.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

What?

fine, keep it short, a mess job doesn't get things done.  I was talking about 2 listed new weapons that came down as reinforcement which it wasn't necessary to add into the game with in 2 weeks away from each other u know the corpus 3 new weapons then additional the corpus flying disk and some gun, they were 2 weeks away from each other which its unnecessary for that type of time.  They don't have to do thous for I quote "reinforcement weapons" which that what it called by DE, we can wait for a month for the weapons, its not like the gun chose is disappearing.  What I am really surprised that they didn't had single archwing gun that is new which kind of down side for that (I do not expects they update that soon).  I just want them to focus on the warframes and other changes that need to be made, the reinforcement weapons come later.