Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie 3 today

damongautama

Question

Does anyone know what we are supposed to do for Sortie 3 today. It calls it an assassination mission, but you just end up in this room with balls rolling around. There are little colored dots, but standing on them doesn't seem to have an effect. Nothing changes and no timer shows up. Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

7 answers to this question

Step 1 - Complete regular mission

Step 2 - do the mission (solo is preferable) (this can be considered as the 1st step, depending on the players aproach to "learning mechanics")

Step 3 - Practice/improve

Step 4 - Enter sorties

In other words, you don't start a house by the roof

• Like 1

18 hours ago, KIREEK said:

Step 1 - Complete regular mission

Step 2 - do the mission (solo is preferable) (this can be considered as the 1st step, depending on the players aproach to "learning mechanics")

Step 3 - Practice/improve

Step 4 - Enter sorties

In other words, you don't start a house by the roof

So true. If you don't recognise the mission then perhaps you should go back and do the regular version a few more times.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

3 minutes ago, Riger82 said:

Bring the ignis, then aim at the center of the spinning disk. Finishes it in less than a second.

Just make sure you bring a good anti-grineer gun for Kela.

Interesting. So no sniper for boss damage?

I often run with ignis wraith but for sortie assassination I always run rubico prime. Yesterday to hit the disks I used akstilleto prime.

Given that the end mission screen showed that I did 83% damage I am also wondering what the other 3 players were using for boss damage.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Deadmennwalking said:

Interesting. So no sniper for boss damage?

I often run with ignis wraith but for sortie assassination I always run rubico prime. Yesterday to hit the disks I used akstilleto prime.

Given that the end mission screen showed that I did 83% damage I am also wondering what the other 3 players were using for boss damage.

I actually use akstiletto primes to fight Kela. Though you can also do a few other things. I built mine corrossive with 100% status and let allies kill her. But I've also taken oberon and absolutely murdered her with his powers after shredding the armor. Mesa would probably work just fine, too.