Jump to content

Ideas for content... for fun


BladedSeraph
 Share

Recommended Posts

Sooo... 

we have infested kubrows > infested sentinel, kavat and how about a tiny lephantis, vay hek head, kel da tham, or tyl regor companion 

we have fun rng riven mods what about rivens for companions and warframes example: { frost only, power +150%, range +70%, -80% efficiency]

[loki only, duration +50% efficiency +30% shields -100%] ect

A frame that can hold two melees weapos like an orthos and dark dagger cause why not.

a mechanic type, supply frame that can convert energy into team ammo, revive sentinels after theyve bleedout and are gone,hack from a reasonable distance or perhaps by drone like how khora has a kavat, give it a unique sentinel.

A kick based frame because fun.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, BladedSeraph said:

infested sentinel, kavat

That would be a cool idea. Would love that.

 

16 minutes ago, BladedSeraph said:

and how about a tiny lephantis, vay hek head, kel da tham, or tyl regor companion 

Nope sorry. I am all in for some fun but they are bosses... a little bit respect pls. Noggles are for that kind of stuff. So I would not like that at all... its a gimmick and has nothing to do with pets or sentinels...

 

18 minutes ago, BladedSeraph said:

we have fun rng riven mods what about rivens for companions and warframes example: { frost only, power +150%, range +70%, -80% efficiency]

[loki only, duration +50% efficiency +30% shields -100%] ect

NOPE. Rivens are a plague that should be removed... it causes more harm anything else and we defensively dont need more powercreep.

 

21 minutes ago, BladedSeraph said:

a mechanic type, supply frame that can convert energy into team ammo, revive sentinels after theyve bleedout and are gone,hack from a reasonable distance or perhaps by drone like how khora has a kavat, give it a unique sentinel.

A kick based frame because fun.

All in for that kind of frames.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really dont like how random the rivens are but I just figure if people buy and sell them for platinum,more rivens would make DE more money, as for kavats all I remember about them was farm a segment then scan for dna codes and start making them, I didnt learn anything about them so far, I guess its from a codex entry?  and about djinn, im playing the game incorrectly ive been funding a dojo in its entirety by myself, i think the 600 mutagen samples in the bio lab are why i forgot djinn even existed.

Edited by BladedSeraph
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, BladedSeraph said:

a mechanic type, supply frame that can convert energy into team ammo, revive sentinels after theyve bleedout and are gone,hack from a reasonable distance or perhaps by drone like how khora has a kavat, give it a unique sentinel.

I just want to say, as a support-lover, I like this. Give me a swarm of dethcubes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...