Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Floof Market

DingusGinger

The demand for Floofs are through the floof! People can't get enough of them. This leads me to wish that they were tradeable items! Along with some noggles, excluding the ones from special events and sales along with other selective decor. Such as being able to trade a Clem Noggle but not an the Special Ember Noggle people would have been rewarded for reconstructing a relay from 2018. Or not, I would just like to be able to trade floofs and maybe eidolon statues. 

I'm one of the minority of people who can't farm for in Orb Valis due to running on a potato all the time, but this would be an ok fix for thouse who can't as well or have little patience. 

Edited by DingusGinger
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DingusGinger said:

The demand for Floofs are through the floof! People can't get enough of them. This leads me to wish that they were tradeable items! Along with some noggles, excluding the ones from special events and sales along with other selective decor. Such as being able to trade a Clem Noggle but not an the Special Ember Noggle people would have been rewarded for reconstructing a relay from 2018. Or not, I would just like to be able to trade floofs and maybe eidolon statues. 

I'm one of the minority of people who can't farm for in Orb Valis due to running on a potato all the time, but this would be an ok fix for thouse who can't as well or have little patience. 

Why would I pay 35p for a noggle so I can then trade it? What's the payoff? Why would anyone trade Plat for something they can directly buy from the market? This was very badly thought out. 

Edited by (PS4)LoisGordils

4 hours ago, DingusGinger said:

The demand for Floofs are through the floof! People can't get enough of them. This leads me to wish that they were tradeable items!

Did Corpus sent you and some others to be their repreentatives on the forums??? Or are the plat sellers getting greedier???

I was at Io Defense this morning, leveling weapons and queued in by myself. Another guy joined, and this is new: he was w-a-y up top of that tower (HOW he could even jump up there -- and no he wasn't Titania either -- is beyond the game mechanics), and said, he was farming MR.

He is going to farm for "MR" for a LONG time trying to sniper from there with just 29 kills with 2 people. I left his cherry butt to leech on someone else.

There's a whole mass of bots/leechers out in the game now, folks.

• 5 years later...