Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Dont Think This New Alert System Is Working.

Mak_Gohae

Steve said that the new system is going to make it so alerts dont repeat themselves that much but...

recently we got two Brok Hammers within hours, there has been two heat swords, two dark dagger, and this is the third Heat Dagger within a couple of days.

I dont do the math on stuff so i dont know if this is some a recent fluke or something.

Maybe the alert systems needs more items? There arent that many items in the system for the alerts to be actually separated far enough?

But everything has dropped. I argue it has worked, maybe some more tweaking is needed but we have not gone 3 months without a Ceramic Dagger like we did with the old alert system.

Edit: And an automatic +1 for Rebecca.

Edited by Malaheart

But everything has dropped. I argue it has worked, maybe some more tweaking is needed but we have not gone 3 months without a Ceramic Dagger like we did with the old alert system.

This is also true - everything is dropping, which is good.

The pattern of tandem-drops may call for more tweaking as you said.

I've noticed akind of rotation for alternate helmets, that within 2 or 3 weeks, every helmet appears at least once. All in all you can feel a more systematic appearance of items. I like the new alert system.

The problem that you mention has only occurred in the last few days, at least as long as I got an eye on it. Maybe something recently happened to the alert system?

I'm just being nitpicky. Writing off "doesn't work as intended" as " it works, but..." has always bugged me.

Nah, you're cool. All I was trying to say is it fix the problem of some items never dropping. I do agree we are having more repeats than ever with the new system. But after one or two alerts they tend to keep their heads low for a week or two. Also I do believe, don't have the numbers, that we are seeing more "?" alerts than ever or at least it appears that way.

I think the point of the same item showing up twice in a row is to allow for a larger period of time for people to get that particular item.

I don't think it is apart of the system. It is supposed to be once an item happens in an alert it's percentage chance of reappearing drops.So if we DID 4 Banshee season 2 helmets in a row (Probably while I'm sleeping) we would hopefully not see one in another alert for said helmet until everything else happens at least once.

Drop the Medival Trinity helmet plz, haven't seen it like a month now.

Was last seen 4. September.. a short month, huh? ^^

I'm waiting for the Backdraft Ember helmet to complete my collection which was last seen on 28th August and should come around any day now...and.. of course the Alert System starts to bug now. -.-