Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Start The Log In Reward Earlier?

Rehnos

Well the time for me when it resets, is around 2 AM, which is perfect time for me, gone to bed, wake up next time, get stuff done, jump on, login reward time, gaming time. Changing it would ruin it for me, well ruin is too much said.

It resets at the same time, different timezones, different actual time at that point, around the world. Which means, changing something like this would change it for everyone

Edited by NovaKiller

You know what if you jerks don't like my thread then don't fricking post anything on it. Leave. Stupid people... stupid people everywhere.

Real stupid is a man who don't ever notice himself is a stupid

Sorry I mentioned about you.

Login rewards is not Login-at-this-hour-so-you-can-get-them rewards. They're login-today-so-you-can-get-them rewards, why don't you just play later.

I'd agree with you if you were saying "Make a option to set timeline in game and let me grab those rewards at morning", but you were just saying move time 8 to 5 or something, so...

Edited by WhiteNekophus

You know what if you jerks don't like my thread then don't fricking post anything on it. Leave. Stupid people... stupid people everywhere.

We don't like your thread because it makes no sense. What you're wanting, can already be done, exactly how you want it to be done; just log in at 5PM, and get your log-in reward -- at 5PM. There's nothing stopping you from doing this. The whole system doesn't need to be put on a completely different timezone just because you want it to be that way.

Your powers of resurrection are impressive.

Also, please don't talk like an idiot, you'll attract people who have nothing better to do then flame you.

Guys hence the reason I posted this is because I don't want to do it when it resets, I want it to be earlier in the afternoon.

Earlier for you? For me? For a guy in US East Coast or in China?

You just have to "check in" once in less than 24 hours. Reset hour it's not an issue.

Silly request is silly.

Just log in when you want to.

Maybe you can expand upon your OP if you arent getting the replies you were hoping for. Or just call the internet stupid, whatever.