Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tribute To The End Of Ciphers

Fr33_Flight

As I am typing this. I find myself tearing up. Thinking of all of the wonderful times that i have had with Cipher's.

Ever since closed beta i have known that cipher's weren't always the best thing to spend your hard earned credits on... But I really loved them, and they loved me.

I could run Pluto without ever having to stop to do some puzzle to make a door open. Instead i just put a cipher in and the door magically opens.

Though now, that is a choice no longer. Since DE think you can no longer be in the shop.

So i though long and hard (Giggidy)about what I should do to cement your place in my heart.

I saved as many of you as I could from the evil hands of the DE.

IRSZ35W.jpg?1

I spent all i could on you.

I know i will remember you.

I hope others will never take you for granted again.

PS. :(

New recipe for them is probably going to be something crazy like 1 control module 100 nano spores...

I would like to use 10000 nano for 10 ciphers. The last time i checked I have 2.3 millions nano...seriously, why cant they decrease the nano drop rate and buff the plastids drop rate...although I am no longer shortage of plastids...

anyway, I only have 200 ciphers in stock...

Edited by ExorcistEX

I would like to use 10000 nano for 10 ciphers. The last time i checked I have 2.3 millions nano...seriously, why cant they decrease the nano drop rate and buff the plastids drop rate...although I am no longer shortage of plastids...

anyway, I only have 200 ciphers in stock...

I thought the recource cap was 999999