Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tribute To The End Of Ciphers

Fr33_Flight

Power absolute must be attained.

Plus it would save me like 3 clicks. Not worth it.

I agree with this.

I bought one of each gear, except for Grand Finale and Omni Box, just so I can say one day "Yea, I was there for that"

You evil people!

Edited by Fr33_Flight

Not using ciphers is like not using a rush mod and loki or volt and zorens while playing the game...

Why would you let your game take longer? It's about efficiency.

Leave an autoclicker hitting enter on the market and you can get 3000 in a few minutes like I did.

That seems like a bit of an exaggeration. Even with a macro, the game only allows you to go so fast.

I would like to use 10000 nano for 10 ciphers. The last time i checked I have 2.3 millions nano...seriously, why cant they decrease the nano drop rate and buff the plastids drop rate...although I am no longer shortage of plastids...

anyway, I only have 200 ciphers in stock...

You can only carry 200 at a time, but the limit is probably the same as for resources (999,999).

Edited by CitizenV

Am I the only person around here who didn't use gear at all??

I'd rather spend my credits on something useful rather than a spare extra second towards a mission.

I never get locked down anyway. I always kill the coder.

Maybe that's because, unlike some cipher users, I actually slow down and kill people.

Not using ciphers is like not using a rush mod and loki or volt and zorens while playing the game...

Why would you let your game take longer? It's about efficiency.

Game immersion must be lost on you.

Credits are actually most useless thing there is, at least the ciphers serve a semi-usefull purpose :D

Not when you are actively maxing out Hornet Strike/Serration etc. And when you have maxed multiple copies of 5 tier mods. Just not a fan of running voids witha strict NAT

Not when you are actively maxing out Hornet Strike/Serration etc. And when you have maxed multiple copies of 5 tier mods. Just not a fan of running voids witha strict NAT

Yo, not that hard to get money yo! Got the cash to buy my precious cyphers in a day :(.

If only i had more time :(

I recently managed to hit 0 credits! Blasted last-chance gear.

You are a true gentleman!

Edited by Fr33_Flight