Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Had A Weird Dream Last Night

Eciria

Hear me out before you lose faith in me based on the title.

Last night I had a weird dream, which, in itself is weird because I have sleep amnesia and normally can't remember dreams worth sh*t. However, this just fascinated me.

I saw a large-scale battle between the Corpus and Grineer, where the Grineer were using not only their frontline soldiers but also bided walkers like:

Wolverine_CC2_Rend1.jpg

and fliers like these:

CCbanshee.jpg

while the Corpus were simply using their Jackals and Hyenas, as well as Raptors, along with their frontline soldiers and MOAs.

My "concept" is basically: what if we were ever dropped into a complete and absolute warzone where we had to assassinate a target, acquire some artifact that the two factions are fighting over, or something like that? Something that actually feels like a conflict that all these war machines and soldiers the enemies use would be used for.

What does everyone else think, besides that this was one f**ked up dream?

Edited by Eciria

I think in the future, when Warframe gets large enough for DE to consider actual gameplay servers, this will be something that could be done.

Having a dedicated server running a persistent battle like described that up to 12 Tenno could play together on would be pretty wicked. The standard 4 man teams could still be run P2P, though.

Hear me out before you lose faith in me based on the title.

Last night I had a weird dream, which, in itself is weird because I have sleep amnesia and normally can't remember dreams worth sh*t. However, this just fascinated me.

I saw a large-scale battle between the Corpus and Grineer, where the Grineer were using not only their frontline soldiers but also bided walkers like:

Wolverine_CC2_Rend1.jpg

and fliers like these:

CCbanshee.jpg

while the Corpus were simply using their Jackals and Hyenas, as well as Raptors, along with their frontline soldiers and MOAs.

My "concept" is basically: what if we were ever dropped into a complete and absolute warzone where we had to assassinate a target, acquire some artifact that the two factions are fighting over, or something like that? Something that actually feels like a conflict that all these war machines and soldiers the enemies use would be used for.

What does everyone else think, besides that this was one f**ked up dream?

Seems like a legitimate mode.