Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10: Hype-Merge-Mega-Thread.

EggsOverEasy

And those that don't have Nekros.

No thats the point. If you dont have the ammo mutation mods, or have the right type of ammo aura, you use Nekros, that is if your a gun heavy frame at least

Frames only have two sources of offensive dmg.

One...Powers.

Two...Gear.

Melee is risky to use since you have to be close so people tend to use guns. And the ammo mutation mods were only available during an event, and not everyone had either joined or was playing during the event. So some people who dont like to use powers, or prefer the use of guns, need ammo more so than their power hungry alternates. Thus, the only way to get ammo is to use the ammo aura for a chance at more drops, still relying on RNG, or use a Nekros, which will allow them to reroll for more ammo and allow their aura to be used as they please, for perhaps energy siphon or rejuvenation or what have you.

Edited by MasterZalm

I'm gonna use all my resources. The freakin' sword on my back ain't just for show (I prefer the Kestrel actually, but you get the point). On the point about ammo, don't be wasteful with your shots and/or use your other methods to deal.

As for desecrate itself... I'll play with it before judging the skill.