Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanctuary Onslaught reward tweak

Murlchal

So as we all know 8 months ago Beasts of The Sanctuary update was released. Apart from partially destroying the player session system, it introduced a new warframe. Naturally, I tried to get it. And im still doing is to this day. And this is a problem many people have. In addition to that, I meet players with Khora just as much as I see people wear purchase-only stuff. So I think its reasonable to assume that most people who have Khora bought it. And that makes sence from the developers' point of view: they need more money, so they force people to buy warframes.

My solution: add a mechanic similar to relic refinement. So when you choose to enter the Onslaught mission, a menu opens where you can exchange Simaris standings (or some other currecny (NOT PLATINUM)) to change to drop chances. So at the beginning you have 11% to get each reward, and you spend some currency to make Khora parts have 25%. And do that thee times with each rotation.

And there is my reasoning:
I often see people compare Khora farming to Equinox and Ivara farming. (and sometimes Nidus) (also assuming that Khora's mission component is not 0, because it sure seems like it)
Equinox requires 9 parts from one boss with 11-12% each. Seems bad, but its an Assasinate mission. Its short and sweet, so the farming can even be enjoyable.
Ivara parts have 7%. ON SPY! Seems bad too. However, using Limbo (for Corpus) and Nova (for Grineer), you can complete Spy mission in a very short time. Also every data room and a secret way to pass it, which makes spy missions even better.
Nidus has 14%. But its Infested salvage, so its ok.

Khora has 2 parts 11% on C rotation. Compared to Ivara and Equinox it doesn't look that bad. The problem is the everything. Sanctuary Onslaught is similar to Survival. But Survival ahs drops, there is a map to explore, and if you screw up, there are life support pillars to help you. Also host migration actually works. Now, I can easely play Survival solo for a very long time without struggling, but for Onslaught even a full team sometimes isn't enough.

But to be honest, the devs actually made it so that the last Khora component never drops. I have 3 Khora blueprints and no systems. Some have 3 systems and no main blueprint. Some even have the systems AND the main BP, but no neurotics. So you have to buy it. Because you know, they clearly aren't getting enough money. Soon we'll be getting ads on every loading screen, and platinum will decay like argon crystals.

Только что, kgabor сказал:

...Or you know it might just be because Khora is kinda trash?

I didn't see any reason to use the frame after i farmed and leveled it, other frames do everything it does better. (still has a better heal than Oberon though)

WARFRAME IS POKEMON. I GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!

I disagree. I like getting relics from SO/ESO. I have 3 dupes of Khora's set and about 300 more Wisps than I'll ever need.

Sometimes, you just have to be more efficient, not just in gameplay, but in-between sessions, and you'll spend less time overall trying to achieve your goals.

• Like 1