Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End Game and Helpful Solo Exp Farm

(XBOX)UltraMagnus5000

This new thing is mainly for solo players or veteran players who looking for a challenge. There should be this thing where if you choose to be solo, you have to choose the difficulty of normal, hard, extreme, and impossible. Normal is the regular amount of enemies will spawn if you are solo. Hard is the amount of enemies spawn of two players and you should get the point of this and the number of enemies there will be for each difficulty. This will help solo players level up things faster if choose on a high difficulty because most people don't want to be in a squad because of host migration. Veteran players will be able to get their endgame or may not if more enemies are not that much of a challenge to them.

While I do want the aspect of more enemies for solo players since it's boring with the minimal amount of enemies, leveling solo will always be slower though. In groups, you're being boosted in a sense with affinity gains. You don't even have to kill or use abilities as long as your teammates near you are doing it. This is part of the reason why I don't care about MR anymore. Being solo, it's not worth the hassle of trying to build and level a ton of fodder. 

I have to run a spy mission 3-4 times to max a single weapon or if it's strong enough, run Sanctuary Onslaught a few times. A group can go to ESO for weapons, 3-4 zones and have 3 weapons maxed.

SO is almost perfect for frame leveling and ESO to level anything else.

Increasing spawn rates for solo been discussed countless times and we're not going to have something like this any time soon.

And finally

14 hours ago, (XB1)UltraMagnus5000 said:

most people don't want to be in a squad because of host migration.

I just can't agree with this statement.

11 hours ago, (XB1)Kayin Amoh696 said:

If you've ever had the host migration that ends in failure and boot back to your ship with none of your progress saved it weighs on you. You could be rank 18 on your weapons and then this happens and it becomes a complete waste of time. 

Of course it happened to me too. And then I took a deep breath and queued for another public session, because it's just more effective to farm this way.

Yes and No,

I think the entire game is revolving around solo players atm (except for Eidolons/orbs)

That being said: 

I would love more group content, where you really need a group working well together to beat.

But Adding some more hardcore solo content is a nice addition as well.

That being said:
Solo XP farm isn't that bad, if you use the tools available. (Naramon 's 40% affinity boost when killing with melee weapons etc, or spy missions etc.)

This kind of spawn is defintely needed. When i farming normally Solo, the spawns would be fine but when i’m doing a Survival Run Solo, oh god the spawns be terrible without Enemy Radar. The enemies come towards you so slow and in a limited sized group which i hate because of how LS is in this Game. Sometimes, the enemies stops spawning while you are in the same room you are camping at. So increasing The spawns by difficulty could fix that issue.

Edited by GPrime96