Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chill Gents, This Is Looking Like Nova All Over Again!

Un1337ninj4

Nekros, I'm excited, for ALL of his abilities, especially loving Desecrate, that said you gents are naggin' like you did with Nova! However I'm going to wait to get him, ^_^ like Nova he is going to be everywhere, every party will have a Nekros for the first two weeks after release...My major point is, why are you nagging on a frame you don't plan to play? Why not stick with your current favorites? Is it because you wanted yet another dps monster, which in itself is an absolutely ridiculous gesture until we get more frames in the other areas. Or are you afraid of Nyx going low on the food chain, this one I especially do not get as she is the most viable frame in the really late game where (pre-damage rework) almost all the weapons/abilities go ka-put. 

From an Ember/Nova user I will be glad to see Nekros on the front lines.

Thank you Digital Extremes ^_^

relax man, people finally have something to talk/worry about again.

If worrying about Nekros is what they gotta do to get by, let 'em at it.

As long as changes are made appropriately based on what's actually happening vs what players are saying what's happening, the world of warframe will keep on spinnin' :D

Its because of Desecrate. That ability is designed to punish me when NOT using it.

I gonna play until I got all his parts, wait 3 days patiently while exploring U10 and then all I gonna do is cast Desecrate... on EVERY SINGLE ENEMY for the REST OF WARFRAME HISTORY.