The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

new Warframe

(PSN)Nevricgaming

His name will be 

Dunkelheit (darkness in German)

He is a mostly black frame with a red hole in his heart showing he doesn't have one. 

Health(350)700 at rank 30

Sheld(350)700 at rank 30

Max energy (100) 350 at rank 30

Armor (350)

Sprint speed (1.0)

passive( Invisible in dark areas)

Ability 1 He shoots a Dark energy from his hole in his heart doing 600 damage and blinding them if hit in head. energy cost 45

Ability 2 Calles in a Shadow version of himself to attack with a darkness sword. Duration 10s energy cost 75

Ability 3 Dunkeheit does a juggernaut like scream increase damage by 200% and scares off enemy's. Duration 5s Energy cost 80

Ability 4 Eternal Darkness: Cast a large cloud of dark mist, highlighting enemies and blinding them. enemies inside Eternal dark fire their weapons randomly, and can be assassinated at will. Duration 10s  Energy cost 150

This will be a good idea so Devs please Email me at nevricgaming@gmail.com and i will change things if needed.

I also have an idea for a demon frame

Edited by (PS4)Nevricgaming
jhbh

14 hours ago, (PS4)Nevricgaming said:

yes

that's weird because i tried it just then, pasting it remains the same size but I pasted it as plain text and the text becomes normal. You sure you pasted it as plain text?

Edited by Hunter126

Dunkelheit (darkness in German)

He is a mostly black frame with a red hole in his heart showing he doesn't have one. 

Health(500)1000 at rank 30

Sheld(350)700 at rank 30

Max energy (100) 350 at rank 30

Armor (350)

Sprint speed (1.0)

passive( Invisible in dark areas)

Ability 1 He shoots a lazer from his heart doing 600 damage and setting them on fire. energy cost 45

Ability 2 spawns in a black mist. when enemys go inside they will be blinded and delt 100 damage per second. energy cost 65

Ability 3 increase damage by 300% and alies within 30m While decreasing enemy damage by 50% Energy cost 80

Ability 4 Dunkelheit lets out a scream that freezes enemy's for 3 seconds and Dunkelheit had 500% more damage and 300% increase in sprint and melee. Energy cost 150 This will be a good idea so Devs please Email me at nevricgaming@gmail.com and i will change things if needed

there you go.

this is a hard pass for me. he's brokenly strong for no real reason, and his buffs are stupidly over powered. Besides that...he kinda seems worthless. I mean, the laser is random as heck, no purpose to the frame, the hole heart thing is..interesting, but again, makes no sense to a darkness frame. Unless your trying to rip off the oh what where they, ring knights? from darksouls. Anyways, the final isnt' even that big of a deal, outside the op numbers. Besides that it has no real functioning use.  Most if not all warrames have some power that makes them realy useful, either to themselves, or others. but currently, with thsoe broken numbers, it would never happen. You should try to balance those numbers out a lot more, also, maybe replace the final power with something like

Eternal Dark: Cast a large cloud of dark mist, highlighting enemies and blinding them. enemies inside Eternal dark fire their weapons randomly, and can be assassinated at will.

Or you know, something like that. You called him a darkness warframe, dude, that could be awesome go with the darkness idea more 😄

• Like 1

On ‎2019‎-‎01‎-‎21 at 6:57 PM, (PS4)Okamibanshu22 said:

whats me nto being a DE have to do with anything? i'm saying you should edit your build to fit your theme better. Just a suggestion

sorry Iv been have a few hard days and I have made a lot of changes how is he now.

Edited by (PS4)Nevricgaming
mistake