Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Rather Have A Broken Update Then No Update.

lronPatriot

You people making these threads don't realize the disrespect that they show. DE announced that they were working extremely long hours last night and then woke up early this morning to get straight back to work. They are putting in a huge effort to provide you with an awesome FREE experience.

let me add you to my pity list.

And all they need is for someone here to crack that whip.

Edited by OOLuigiOo

people-y-u-so-impatient.jpg

You people making these threads don't realize the disrespect that they show. DE announced that they were working extremely long hours last night and then woke up early this morning to get straight back to work. They are putting in a huge effort to provide you with an awesome FREE experience.

The fanbase is getting impatient as DE made it seem as though Update 10 was coming out last night, then they wait till like 9 at night for them (when it was apparently to be finished in a few more hours last night), to release it.

By doing this, they have annoyed their fanbase, and made them very VERY impatient. If they had released that video say, and hour or two ago, everything would be fine.

The fanbase is getting impatient as DE made it seem as though Update 10 was coming out last night, then they wait till like 9 at night for them (when it was apparently to be finished in a few more hours last night), to release it.

By doing this, they have annoyed their fanbase, and made them very VERY impatient. If they had released that video say, and hour or two ago, everything would be fine.

They just need to release an official statement to amend the impatient hearts or for kicks, say it's been delayed then release it later :)

i'm not one to bash DE, and I don't consider this bashing, I thoroughly support the company. That being said, they are getting paid to do a job. Acting like anyone owes them anything for doing what they get paid to do is just silly. Not to mention you make it sound like that huge effort is to provide a free experience, it is not. That huge effort is to make money, which the game is doing quite well with at the moment.