Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You De

KingKeif

Don't pay any attention to the people who are spamming the forums about Update 10. 

Anyone in this community with a solid head on their shoulders knows the incredible effort you all are putting into getting this Update released as soon as possible. I think I speak for majority of the community when I say thank you for putting in such a huge effort to provide us with an awesome FREE gaming experience. Working late into the night and then getting up early to get right back to it. What more can we ask for?

I don't think people realize that an update is not just slapping in some lines of code and using magic to make it work, coding is a pain and breaks a lot of stuff, also people are very impatient. 

It's just an update, in the most real sense of terms anyway, having it later than planned is not going to ruin your day.

Don't pay any attention to the people who are spamming the forums about Update 10. 

Anyone in this community with a solid head on their shoulders knows the incredible effort you all are putting into getting this Update released as soon as possible. I think I speak for majority of the community when I say thank you for putting in such a huge effort to provide us with an awesome FREE gaming experience. Working late into the night and then getting up early to get right back to it. What more can we ask for?

Dude what? They couldn't even get the new armour system in the update, that was the single most important feature. How can you defend that? And they're not making the game for free, they're making it to earn cash. This isn't volunteering, they're employees. You need to realize that.

I agree.

But pls.

boooob, I am being. Impatient, i must be.

Yoda speak fixed.

I have all the time in the world to wait for this update. Since Armor 2.0 isn't included from the get go, it just gives me something else to look forward to a little later.

Have faith. They actually listen and care for our opinions. Let us not behave like Defiance forumers.

Dude what? They couldn't even get the new armour system in the update, that was the single most important feature. How can you defend that? And they're not making the game for free, they're making it to earn cash. This isn't volunteering, they're employees. You need to realize that.

Would you rather they released a broken Armour 2.0?

I don't understand why people are sitting behind their keyboards all day waiting for this thing and complaining that it isn't here yet. It'll be here eventually but until then why not occupy yourself with this thing called "life", if you choose to not do this though and continue to sit behind your computer fiddling with your fingers then you better have some patience.

You waited more than a month for this, can't you wait a few more hours? Jeez.

Alright how about this instead of trying to make your *precious* armor fix as capable and stable as they can in a VERY short time period DE instead just throws it out there and u can't use any of your mods, damage isn't counted, and pink rhinos everywhere. Is that what you would want instead? Remember think before you move those two flaps of fat!

I don't think he doesn't realize that. He's saying that it's Friday night and the whole DE staff has husbands, wives, children, girlfriends, boyfriends, dogs, cats, goldfish, etc. that they deserve to be going home to right now, but aren't so that you and I can get some new content to play with during our time off. They're people too. They'll tweak armor/damage for sure it just didnt make it into this update. Creating a new boss two new warframes and I bet what twenty something new weps maybe? is not an easy task. Last time they were hot fixing all the way to 11PM. So cut them some slack. That kind of talk is for Monday. ;)

Single most important feature to who? You? It certainly wasn't for me.

Yes they hope and intend to make money with this game. They also let you play it for free and only pay if you really want something.

A long day/night is still a long day/night, whether you're being paid for it or not. Hounding the devs won't get the update released any faster if it isn't ready. Neither will being a d**che about the delay in either the Armor rework or Update 10.

Wheres the -1 when we need it?

I don't think people realize that an update is not just slapping in some lines of code and using magic to make it work....

. . . . .

Wait, what?

..........I thought...........Really?...........Well, HELL.  How'm I gonna get obscenely rich NOW, smart guy?

.....I rilly wish I'd known this before......

And you seem to not realize that the game IS free if you want it to be. No one is forcing you to buy plat or to pay for anything else. That's only if you're too impatient and want things straight away. 

As for Armour 2.0, I have to agree with Psychedelic. I'd rather have it refined and actually working as opposed to being broken in one way or another. So we don't get it the day of, oh boo hoo.