Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania still being attacked by anti archwing mechanics.

(PSN)ForNoPurpose

24 minutes ago, (PS4)ForNoPurpose said:

This has gone on long enough, it is a bug and should be fixed asap.

It is PoE. Which is already dead content. It will not receive any fixes....there are still soooo many bugs present (I still cannot proceed in 7/10 Bounties because of gamebreaking bugs; no enemies spawn, enemies spawn 1000 meters away and I would leave the mission area blabla, stuck drone)

Just now, GnarlsDarkley said:

It is PoE. Which is already dead content. It will not receive any fixes....there are still soooo many bugs present (I still cannot proceed in 7/10 Bounties because of gamebreaking bugs; no enemies spawn, enemies spawn 1000 meters away and I would leave the mission area blabla, stuck drone)

its not just PoE, OV as well.

Which suffers the same issues and yes, i am well aware of DEs utter lack of competency when it comes to these kinds of bugfixes over time.

this does not excuse it nor is it reason to ignore it and continue on. Being complacent only furthers the problem and sets a lower standard for future content.

Wake up and raise your bar. Hold DE accountable for their mess.

Just now, (PS4)ForNoPurpose said:

Wake up and raise your bar. Hold DE accountable for their mess.

Go on then. I gave up after 10 times "reposting" (in the correct section!). It got archived after 5 days and I made a new thread which got archived again...and so on. Still none of my issues where adressed until now (there were about 30 different issues/bugs in total)