Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Optional Multi-Threading: Feedback.

[DE]Rebecca

Glad I'm not the only one.  Perhaps WF just waits till one core is fully used up then overflows to another.  Rather than giving each thread a specific task like one for physics, one for managing all dat phat lewt, and the other for general computing.  Not sure how it's configured or anything so can't say.  I'd certainly like to see the workload distributed a little better.

you're really not the only one, I never posted before but this is annoying because last time wf caused so much imbalance in usage that I feel like I had to say something.

on average whilst the game running i get 65-75% on one of my core and 32-51% on 2nd, 31-45% on 3rd and 25-37%, this is just on the actual cores

the threads numbers are even weirder this is on 3770k, really hope they - well, fix it.

honestly don't care for extra bit of fps, I just hate that my temps goes up for no reason - yes it's a little thing, but it's the one that bugs me

• 3 months later...

Cheers! Congratz DE, first game I know to have options for uses of cores. I'm impressed. :D This is the future of gaming aha. Warframe is a great example of a game that will be successful for many years to come. 

Although my frame rate may have dropped a tiny bit, loading is much faster now as far as I can tell. Thank you DE, keep up the great work. :D