Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So The Derelict Assassinate Missions Are Just A Tad Too Expensive. And By A Tad, I Mean Way.

The_Traitor_Executioner

Seriously.  Five special coordinates.  10,000 nano spores.  5,000 salvage.  3,000 circuits.  For ONE CHANCE at the golem, a chance which probably won't even give you the drops.  Unless the golem drops all three prints to Nekros, or unless this key is good for more than one attempt, that cost needs to go waaay down.  It's way too high. 

Edited by DergyDergon

Uh, circuits? I understand the other two(but would still get a max of 20 runs) but I only have 4,000 circuits. Derelicts already seem dumb. Why do they insist on putting new content behind a massive grind wall, where I then have to grind more. It is not fun, and makes me want to quit playing when they do that.

It does sound awfully high for Salvage and Circuits, but with the new Survival missions you get tons of materials. In just 20 minutes I'd get 4~6k Salvage, at least when it was out during the event weekend. So, this might be entirely do-able.

Edited by Aramet

It's a new warframe, of course DE won't give it away so easily. 

No, this is not a good business strategy.  Putting all the content behind a grind wall and requiring you to either pass the grind wall or pay up is not going to get you a lot of money, it's just going to get rid of profits when people get tired of that kind of thing and stop playing.