Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stamina Nerf - Absolutely Disgusting

hidden_squid

Just throwing my two cents in here. Even -with- stamina mods like Quick rest and Marathon, the new changes make moving through levels clunky, slow, and entirely unfun. I sure love having to jog my way through the same corridor I've seen a million times, because my Stamina is restoring at a snail's pace. Jumping and running? Oh man, hope you don't plan on sprinting after -that- extreme maneuver.

Doing this makes all that 'you are a NINJA' stuff more painful to use than ever before. Fix it. Nobody asked for this, and frankly, it's godawful.

I think they did this to prevent rushing from one end of the mission to the other.

...As a matter of fact the whole update is based around that. Having navigation coordinates drop form only loot containers and the like...

This doesn't 'prevent' rushing, it just slows everyone down. You can't force someone to change their playstyle without giving them a POSITIVE reason to, instead of punishing them.

Lol usually I wouldn't talk so negatively about updates so soon, but my gawd. Anybody who has played this game in previous updates can immediately tell how bad this change is.

I mean it's just waaaayyy too drastic. And op is right stamina mods(marathon,quickrest) doing almost nothing. Seriously, my stamina bar looked practically identical with or without it.

Hopefully they change it. As of now, the game feels needlessly slower.

I think DE did go too far with stamina change.

Now, all frames practically have to rest once every 5 seconds to get more stamina. The old one is a bit too excessive, this one is too much. Vauban can't even manage to wallrun across the horizontal path in one of the Grineer's tileset. That's too much, imo.

They want to give more meaning to stamina and I approve of that. The easiest way to do this is to increase the cost of stamina per action but reduce it to the point of making us feel like turtle isn't the way. I was already curious when one of the new mods description was : use no stamina while charge attack.

I think decrease the cost of stamina for running/parry and increase the cost of stamina for melee attacks would be a better way.