Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profit-Taker Phase 1 > Stage 2 > Datamass does not drop sometimes

Chaos.Blades

When in a group the second stage of Profit-Taker Phase 1 which requires you to secure a datamass to capture a base is broken. If you are with a party the datamass does not drop from the enemies in the area and enemies stop spawning altogether. 

Edit: Does not matter if you are in a group. The datamass just randomly does not drop.

Edited by Chaos.Blades

All freakin' morning I've been trying to grind Phase 1 for Toroids and I have had two (2) successful missions.

And lemme tell ya, on top of that?  It's weak that we don't get mission prizes at every stage of the bounty like the other bounties.

If I jump through your hoops, please make your hoops work.

Edited by (PS4)Hooligantuan

Just did a solo and the datamass didn't drop also played a few with a group and it did drop. So it is just not in a Group.

I have been trying to get the two rare mods for days. I have gotten every single reward multiple times but those two mods. It is garbage that you only get 1 reward the entire mission.

Hazarding a guess here, it seems like if the group has previously completed the mission, it may become problematic.

I started noticing that every time I had a successful Phase 1 game, the group would tap the Orb Vallis bounty representative to initiate Phase 2.  That suggests to me that they were tackling the set of missions for the first time.

Did more testing on this. So if you get to this stages area and if corpus doesn't almost immediately start warping in then it is broken. You might as well just abort the mission at this point. I got here and just sat around for probably 5-10 minutes and didn't kill anything. No enemies would even put down a poll to increase difficulty and no more enemies that weren't already there would spawn. I stood around long enough for my Kubrow to take care of them all.

TLDR: You get to this stage and no enemies warp in within 5-10 seconds it is broken.

Edit: The datamass in this instance actually drops from one of the enemies that spawn in that initial warp in. So if the warp spawn does not happen the datamass will not drop.

Edited by Chaos.Blades