Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Login weapon blueprints

(PSN)Taeiko

It always bugs me, the fact that you can't obtain your lost login weapons back, this also applies for other special quest weapons such as the mire (however if I am correct you can buy the blueprint from simaris now.)

When I was MR6 (I am MR19 now) I obtained my azima, yet no one told me that login weapons cannot be re acquired, so I maxed it out and got rid out to free up a slot for another weapon, I had no sIots nor the plat to buy them, and i have come to solely regret that decision ever since.

so as I was building mastery fodder, this idea came to my mind, I thought.  why can't DE give reusable blueprints that are ONLY accessible by players who already obtained said weapons? that way any player who accidentally got rid of a special weapon, for example: the zenith, is able to rebuild it, note that the blueprints are NOT eligible for trading.

I am human, and we are all bound to make mistakes in life, I just don't want others to do the same mistake I did.

Yep, people have been requesting this for AGES now, lol.

There's other equipment that also cannot be remade like Odonata, Veritiux, and the Imperator.

Anything like that should have its BP available if the player meets the correct requirements.

43 minutes ago, Sean said:

Yep, people have been requesting this for AGES now, lol.

There's other equipment that also cannot be remade like Odonata, Veritiux, and the Imperator.

Anything like that should have its BP available if the player meets the correct requirements.

Don't forget mirage, chroma, Atlas, umbra, gara, limbo (can get around this by piggybacking on new player limbo quest he's the only one who's bp isn't in the quest). I can quite remember but I think revenant, gara, and baruuk also have quest only bps