Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primary modular weapon.

angias

My main element of comparison is the kitgun.

While we have multiple combinaison of kitgun, the number of weapon type is limited, but that is ok because they are all secondary.

The primary selection should be more diverse: shotgun, assault rifle, sniper, launcher, beam. It all seem's straight foward and it is overall, but what about trigger type.

Assault rifle would be limited to auto trigger, leaving behind semi-auto and burst trigger.

I suggest adding a 4th modular part that would affect the trigger type.  A 4th modular part could open a new layer of customisation.

Do we just add 2 assault rifle barel so we can include them, add a 4th modular part to the weapon or just ignore the 2 trigger type and the gunplay that come with them?

Edited by angias

2 hours ago, angias said:

My main element of comparison is the kitgun.

While we have multiple combinaison of kitgun, the number of weapon type is limited, but that is ok because they are all secondary.

The primary selection should be more diverse: shotgun, assault rifle, sniper, launcher, beam. It all seem's straight foward and it is overall, but what about trigger type.

Assault rifle would be limited to auto trigger, leaving behind semi-auto and burst trigger.

I suggest adding a 4th modular part that would affect the trigger type.  A 4th modular part could open a new layer of customisation.

Do we just add 2 assault rifle barel so we can include them, add a 4th modular part to the weapon or just ignore the 2 trigger type and the gunplay that come with them?

i disagree with that but we should be able to share the same mods with our companions instead of having to use seperate mods

il y a 16 minutes, (PS4)big_eviljak a dit :

I disagree

About the need for semi-auto and burst trigger for assault or the claim that adding a 4th modular part could increase customisation potential?

Edited by angias

il y a 22 minutes, vladoMNE a dit :

-i disagree with that but

-we should be able to share the same mods with our companions instead of having to use seperate mods

Shared mod should be a thing or being able to create a dup at great discount for sentinel weapons.

The only weapon type that could have issues would be beam weapons: continuous, semi-auto and auto.

Also launcher: semi-auto, auto and triggered detonation.

il y a 30 minutes, vladoMNE a dit :

i disagree with that but we should be able to share the same mods with our companions instead of having to use seperate mods

Not the point of the thread at all. If you want to discuss it, find one on the subject or create your own.

----------------------------

I disagree with the "Full-auto only" (some of us like burst and semi-auto weapons, as they add variety to fit everybody's playstyle instead of over-saturating a weapon class that is already over-saturated.)

Other than that, I'm pretty sure I've heard the team talk about Primary kitguns from Zuud in a recent Devstream (around 120-121 iirc). 

Tbh, I really hope they do, so I can finaly rename weapons+companion to:

-Roses are red

-Violets are blue

-WHY ARE THESE FOOLS

-STILL BREATHING MY AIR

I wish I was joking, but trust me, my arsenal will go full-meme once this gets added to the game :P.

il y a 17 minutes, (PS4)big_eviljak a dit :

That we should have more diverse modular weapons. I dont want kit/zaw  option ftir every type of weapon. The options need to be limited.

I have to admit, too much option is the same has not having enough.

Kinda upset me because i know semi-auto rifle and burst rifle won't be used.

Meh they will either make semi-auto rifle or sniper but not both.

Beam could be only managed by kitgun's canon.

Thus the 4th part could make us choose between assault rifles (auto and semi-auto, why not including a secondary fire just like Tiberon), shotgun or sniper rifle. Then we could build laser shotgun (think of Khom with lasers) or laser sniper rifle (a continuous scoped Opticor) with a Beam part as a canon. Or switch to other canons and get bullets, explosive bullets or even things like a railgun.

I just hope they won't stick to 3 parts which would lead to really less choice, only one shotgun, one rifle etc.