Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vanishing Energy Orbs

Lutesque

Question

Okay so this is something that I thought was only in my head but lately I've been noticing a pattern of Energy Orbs randomly Dissapearing.... it seems like this usually happens when you kill way to many enemies way too quickly... like theres a cap on how many Orbs are allowed to actively exist in a mission (in my case it was Hydron). 

Energy is literally what makes your Warframe different from every other Warframe.... even if the difference is subtle so why is this game so greedy with the damn Energy ? 

And don't give me the "Because it would too overpowered for some warframes" excuse because that ship has already sailed.... particularly when it comes to The Arcanes. Can't I just have fun spamming my 4th Ability all day everday ? PLEASE? 😞

4 answers to this question

If there are that many orbs laying around maybe you're not spamming enough. 😅 Or you could reduce some efficiency in your build.

I haven't noticed this, and I play Nezha most, so I do get quite an amount of orbs. They're mostly gone after impaling the enemies and Halo'ing everyone (and their pets) though.

16 hours ago, Dankeerd said:

If there are that many orbs laying around maybe you're not spamming enough. 😅 Or you could reduce some efficiency in your build.

Oh trust me I spam Miasma like Crazy and then run around the level looking for orbs... 

I need to get me an Exilus Adapter and some Forma to help slightly optimise my Saryn. Right now she has no Survivability Mods... I literally stay alive by Killing the enemies before they kill me.... The stagger effect really helps.

LoL... Warframe is funny with how Precarious your situation can be.... you might be doing really well but you can easily get overwhelmed if one enemy  knocks you over... losing momentum can be lethal.