Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Checht

Is The Game Difficult Enough Yet?

On 2019-02-15 at 7:56 AM, Velaethia said:

Easy solution. Don't use them. Seriously people... Just cuz you can cheeze doesn't mean you should. Let me guess when you play single player game you set it to the lowest difficulty then complain about it being easy? The game is as difficult as you make it. 

This is the silliest response i ever read. Based on your reasoning it's acceptable in the same way to say that DE should give an option for endless resources and it should be up to the player whether use it or not

On 2019-02-18 at 3:07 PM, Ikyr0 said:

honestly it's not that difficult to understand. those who seek to be challenged by their PVE will most often min-max, by nature. having too many abusable mechanics/items/frames is just bad design for those players.

So, are you saying that DE should remove or nerf those min-max setup?

On ‎2019‎-‎02‎-‎19 at 11:34 PM, Gamma745 said:

So, are you saying that DE should remove or nerf those min-max setup?

i don't know, im not a game designer. if they nerfed/removed, a lot of people would be pissed. ideally, it should be a two-sided approach: bring down the really broken stuff from the top (snowflakes would get over it), and improve enemy scaling from the bottom...meet in the middle. however, if they at least did the latter, and gave players the option to scale up their content as desired, everyone would be relatively content.